Gotta love the Clack

kirkster
Thought I would hit the clack this morning before the heat and the rafters. Ended up hooking three but I only managed to bring home one.

If the pic doesn't show up I'm giving up on posting pics sorry.
 
Last edited:
OnTheFly
Oh man...I just gotta see it. Place your pictures in My Pictures, make your post and click 'Go Advanced'. Click on the attachment paperclip icon. Upload the picture and it should appear in your post. I live two miles from Carver. Enquiring minds need to know!
 
Last edited:
GDBrown
OnTheFly said:
Oh man...I just gotta see it. Place your pictures in My Pictures, make your post and click 'Go Advanced'. Click on the attachment paperclip icon. Upload the picture and it should appear in your post. I live two miles from Carver. Equiring minds need to know!

I wana come too!!!!!

GD
 
kirkster
Your always welcome to fish on either side of me GD
 
bigfish44
Sounds fun... I too am interested in seeing a pic:dance:
 
OnTheFly
Thanks for the picture. Although smaller, the Summers just have that 'rainbow trout' coloring. Nice fish!
 
kirkster
OnTheFly said:
Thanks for the picture. Although smaller, the Summers just have that 'rainbow trout' coloring. Nice fish!

First thing is I want to thank CJ from Deadhooktackle for posting this pic and there will be another pic he is going to post for me of the two I caught this morning. Cj tried helping me out so I could post them myself. But me and electronics just clash. So he offered the next time we meet up on the river he would take the time to show me. So in advance I want to say thanks for the time because I know you've got a busy schedule.
 
bigdog
Ok man here you got some more of them dark nooks sitting down in the OFF hole these ones are brought to you by Kirk. Dam dark nooks man I'm telling you.
kirkssteel3.jpg
kirkssteel2.jpg
 
bigdog
OnTheFly said:
Thanks for the picture. Although smaller, the Summers just have that 'rainbow trout' coloring. Nice fish!

I wouldn't call them small but wouldn't call them large either. The average size for the ones on the clack seem to be 4-8 pounds this year. Yeah it's not no 20 nook but still some fun fish and they taste great as well.
 
OnTheFly
bigdog said:
I wouldn't call them small but wouldn't call them large either. The average size for the ones on the clack seem to be 4-8 pounds this year. Yeah it's not no 20 nook but still some fun fish and they taste great as well.

Oh I know I just meant somewhat smaller than winters.

Yeah..I can't believe you guys are targeting those old boots.:lol: Not even worthy for smoker material.:lol: By the way...why is youngbuck wearing a pair of your old waders?:D
 
Last edited:
ninja2010
OnTheFly said:
By the way...why is youngbuck wearing a pair of your old waders?:D

they don't call him trendy tom for nuthin'
 
bigdog
I think they just ran out of the childrens size ones when he got his.:lol: You know your my bro Tom.
 
kirkster
I need to smile more often. i must need therapy.lol

I need to smile more often. i must need therapy.lol

Hey doggy,
Thanks for posting my pics. I imagine every one was ready to call bs on my fish stories.lol
bigdog said:
I think they just ran out of the childrens size ones when he got his.:lol: You know your my bro Tom.
 
autofisher
Nice fish bro. No BS......Those nooks sure look like leather...... you shouldn't go there anymore...... unless you're making shoes.

And Tom's just bringing out his gangster side with his waders...... just give him some gold teeth and poorly dressed prostitutes, and he'll be on his way to a rap video.
 
youngbuck307
Lol hey I'm tall and skinny with big feet witch makes it hard to find waders that fit for how tall I am and my feet but yet aren't like I'm trying to be a gangster and sag my waders
 
BobbiDollPDX
youngbuck307 said:
Lol hey I'm tall and skinny with big feet witch makes it hard to find waders that fit for how tall I am and my feet but yet aren't like I'm trying to be a gangster and sag my waders

Mental note: Keep an eye out for gangstas wearing waders :lol:
 
youngbuck307
lol i didn't even see auto's post befor i wrote mine lol
 
bigdog
Yo Gfisher we going to hit up float soon or what money?
 
M
metalmania
Nice work guys, those are some real beauties:D.
 
kirkster
Im gonna try posting a pic one more time

Im gonna try posting a pic one more time

PHP:
[PHP]One more of these chromers that felt the kirkster neck breaker hookset.[ATTACH]622542[/ATTACH]
[/PHP]
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom