Got skunked at windy bay

R

rippin fish lips

Well got back from winchesterbay last night with no salmon but limited out on crab.
Got skunked this time =/ people were catching them all around us and landing them. Oh and i saw 2 sturgeon jump by the bridges up river. the tressel and the car bridge. they were about 6-8 feet long. they literally got our boat wet! Was a beautiful day!

T

Thuggin4Life

Crazy how no one can figuere out why they jump. That river has a good population of jumpers too. Too bad you seem so sure when you stopped by before the trip that you were gonna limit out. least you guys got crabs.

R

rippin fish lips

yeah i really wanted to limit out. I like to go out and think postive on the way out. idk why we didn't get any =/ We were doing eveything right too. But we are still new to trolling

F

fishndad

we fished the banks this morning at half moon and limited out, got a nice 22 lb nook hen so got more eggs, and a smaller 16 lb buck oh and 2 jacks. and my uncle got a clipped coho and a nook.

R

rippin fish lips

Well ill get them next time, It sill makes me mad that we didn't get one hooked fish tho!!!

Top Bottom