Got my wife a new lawn mower

F
FishFearMe2
0
 
That's funny! Are you making them yourself?
 
LOL. the funny part is, i wouldn't have a wife that threatens to not let me fish.
 
troutdude said:
That's funny! Are you making them yourself?
Thanks. Yes I am just learning the software. I will be adding special effects in future videos as I learn them....Roger
 
Kinda figured it would be more like I got a new mower for my wife , man am I gonna miss her.
 
Finneus Polebender said:
Kinda figured it would be more like I got a new mower for my wife , man am I gonna miss her.
Lord knows I have tried to get her to mow the lawn, but she says if she does it one time it will become her job. Can't get her to even consider it!...Roger
 
Lemme guess though, you have to vacuum from time to time huh? LOL!
 
markasd said:
Lemme guess though, you have to vacuum from time to time huh? LOL!
But I don't do the dishes!
 

Similar threads

bass
Replies
2
Views
240
bass
bass
mrjpardee
Replies
1
Views
291
Snopro
S
bass
Replies
0
Views
347
bass
bass
plumbertom
Replies
0
Views
338
plumbertom
plumbertom
B
Replies
3
Views
1K
FisherPete
F
Back
Top Bottom