Got a nice hen

A
AMac
Were you above or below Dodge? Sounds like fishing is still slow, but glad you hooked into one! Congratulations! :clap: How were the water conditions?

A
Anyfishisfine
AMac said:
Were you above or below Dodge? Sounds like fishing is still slow, but glad you hooked into one! Congratulations! :clap: How were the water conditions?

About 1/2 mile above. The water was very clear and seemed a tad low.

A
AMac
Anyfishisfine said:
About 1/2 mile above. The water was very clear and seemed a tad low.

Thanks for the info Anyfish! I keep hoping that the little rain spits we've been getting will raise the river a little. . .I'm not even looking for a lot, just give me another foot! :) Hopefully soon the river will raise and become not so clear!

Congrats again on the fish! I'm hoping to get out tomorrow morning for a couple hours. Hope I have some luck!

I
it ain't called catchin'
got a nice hen

got a nice hen

That's a beaut Anyfish! Congrats!

E
eggs
he lies!! I let him hold my fish!!! Lol

A
Anyfishisfine
I finally just got around to curing the eggs. I'm so disorganized and unprepared. I've never done it, so I'll just consider this practice for next time, and I'll have everything on-hand next time. If they turn out good, so much the better.

B
bigsteel
how many eggs do you think you got from that fish anyfishisfine.

A
Anyfishisfine
bigsteel said:
how many eggs do you think you got from that fish anyfishisfine.

Enough to fill a pickle jar.

M
mgdguy
Yea mine are in the freezer in borax. They don't look that good to me and smell pretty fishy. I think they are bad :(

M
Mike123