Got a nice hen

Were you above or below Dodge? Sounds like fishing is still slow, but glad you hooked into one! Congratulations! :clap: How were the water conditions?
 
AMac said:
Were you above or below Dodge? Sounds like fishing is still slow, but glad you hooked into one! Congratulations! :clap: How were the water conditions?

About 1/2 mile above. The water was very clear and seemed a tad low.
 
Anyfishisfine said:
About 1/2 mile above. The water was very clear and seemed a tad low.

Thanks for the info Anyfish! I keep hoping that the little rain spits we've been getting will raise the river a little. . .I'm not even looking for a lot, just give me another foot! :) Hopefully soon the river will raise and become not so clear!

Congrats again on the fish! I'm hoping to get out tomorrow morning for a couple hours. Hope I have some luck!
 
got a nice hen

got a nice hen

That's a beaut Anyfish! Congrats!
 
he lies!! I let him hold my fish!!! Lol
 
I finally just got around to curing the eggs. I'm so disorganized and unprepared. I've never done it, so I'll just consider this practice for next time, and I'll have everything on-hand next time. If they turn out good, so much the better.
 
how many eggs do you think you got from that fish anyfishisfine.
 
bigsteel said:
how many eggs do you think you got from that fish anyfishisfine.

Enough to fill a pickle jar.
 
Yea mine are in the freezer in borax. They don't look that good to me and smell pretty fishy. I think they are bad :(
 

Similar threads

troutdude
Replies
0
Views
554
troutdude
troutdude
largefin
Replies
4
Views
2K
Chromatose
C
F
Replies
14
Views
2K
Chromatose
C
Fishonjohnjr94
Replies
0
Views
495
Fishonjohnjr94
Fishonjohnjr94
J
Replies
2
Views
482
coalbe
C
Back
Top Bottom