Good times!

F
fishingfreak
OH man! Bigdog I do not want to take your title from you. Its all good! Its a coastal river thats all anyone needs to know!

T
tnffishman
Oh come on man there are lots of coastal rivers. hehe Just kiddin man I would keep my lips sealed and get after them silvers!

F
fishingfreak
I am not trying to make anyone mad. We met a lot of locals and they asked us to respect there space. But where we hiked they do not even go. I am not trying to with hold info. I am just trying to respect there wishes. I can say this though they are close together. Google it!

A
aka trouble
not like were asking for exzact location just the system name cuz wud b nice to know cuz we got drift boat and jetsled going with us .....u know kinda makes me not want to post on here anymore when people act like they own the river .... if i was asked where i caught all my fish id tell u the river atleast........

F
fishingfreak
The Wilson and Trask near the mouth. Good Luck! Go on High Tides! If I had a boat I would still be there.:D

A
aka trouble
thank you bud much apreciated.... we were thinking nahalem... maybe next time you can go with us we should have open seat the 12 me coho and my cuz r going again then so will c

A
aka trouble
we kinda thought those were the rivers but the pic with u and that salmon with trees in background doesn't look like tide water .....but dam im impressed if you guys hiked alla the way down theyre .1 maybe hospital hole is hot too .....odfw said its slow but i think if your telling the truth they dont know wat theyre talking bout......im a rookie and havnt got a big fish in yet ...........................

F
fishingfreak
Well its slow in some areas but you have to watch the tides. You also have to have the right tackle and know where they are coming in at and holding.

B
bigsteel
aka trouble said:
not like were asking for exzact location just the system name cuz wud b nice to know cuz we got drift boat and jetsled going with us .....u know kinda makes me not want to post on here anymore when people act like they own the river .... if i was asked where i caught all my fish id tell u the river atleast........

wow,he doesn't have to tell u what river hes fishing on,,just enjoy the report