steelhead2011

B
bran_man
Me and my friend made our way out to the river Sunday and started fishing around 1pm and ended around 5:30pm. During this time, from what we could see, we were the only ones on the river getting into fish. there was one other guy who hooked a nice big steelie his very first cast, but it looked like he was either just too eager/excited, or just an inexperienced angler. He almost had it on the tag, but ended up losing it in the end. Anyways back to my story. After about an hour into it, I hooked into my first fish. the fish was full of energy and was strong! It was a good fight. My friend was actually far away fishing a different spot so he couldn't net it for me. All he could do is watch. It jumped a half a dozen times and did a number of runs before I managed to tire her out enough to net it myself. First fish of the day on the tag! Another hour passes and my friend hooks a nice re- run hen still bright and in great shape. A little on the smaller side, but not too bad. Def nothing to be ashamed of. Another couple hours passes and I hook my second fish. My friend gets it in the net for me and I tag my second fish of my day. All in all, a great day on the river! Needless to say we ate a great dinner last night!

• 2FreshChromers.jpg
  • MeJerryGoodDay.jpg
  • FirstFishof2.jpg