Good Day at JC Pond 03/03/10

I had a pretty good day despite the rain. I used my fly rod and caught 9 trout released 5. One was 24"

Way to go Ron!! I was out there the other day for an hour, but no action. I have been putting a lot of hours in on the house, so no fishin'. I am almost done though, so I will see you at the pond soon!:cool:

Great to see fresh fish in the sink knowing they're headed for the frying pan/oven. Great day for you,huh? Have they cleaned up the trash that was thrown into the pond during the freeze? Sure wish they would assign someone full time. Anywho,good job!

Anatoliy, take that black micro I gave you and go down there. Run a float setup like I showed you and let it sit about a foot off the bottom. You will get into them that way and its good practice for steelhead! ;)

Anatoliy, take that black micro I gave you and go down there. Run a float setup like I showed you and let it sit about a foot off the bottom. You will get into them that way and its good practice for steelhead! ;)
In the pond I prefer to hunt for trout with a fly. :D But I'll give your jig a try ;)

Top Bottom