Gonna try this afternoon

T
tomriker
i think the liscense on your boat expired... :D

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
i think the liscense on your boat expired... :D

Got me a new boat today 10 ft jon needs a bit of tlc but clean and light gonna throw a trollin motor on it ! gonna beef up the seats and put a deck on front.

C
colbypearson
Finneus Polebender said:
Got me a new boat today 10 ft jon needs a bit of tlc but clean and light gonna throw a trollin motor on it ! gonna beef up the seats and put a deck on front.

there is some great jon boat to bass boat videos on the net let me know if you have trouble finding some :)

R
ryan808
Ah, you got a toy boat too. Im starting to pimp my ride out too. I picked up another fish finder this weekend at the show and trying to figure out how to mount the transducer without drilling any holes. We need to put a band together... 11 ft and under boats,:lol: and do a little fish off.

Last edited:
C
colbypearson
ryan808 said:
Ah, you the toy boat. Im starting to pimp my ride out too. I picked up another fish finder this weekend at the show and trying to figure out how to mount the transducer without drilling any holes. We need to put a band together... 11 ft and under boats,:lol: and do a little fish off.

im in

F
Finneus Polebender
colbypearson said:

Somethin about a little ol boat in a little pond catchin big bass great stuff.

Last edited:
R
RIVERFISHER
Finneus Polebender said:
Somethin about a little ol boat in a little pond catchin big bass great stuff.

i wouldnt have it any other way.. the livingston might be the best bass killer i ever had.. gonna be sad if that thing ever bites the dust. we needa repair ol lexus the livingston..

Reactions: Finneus Polebender
F
Finneus Polebender
RIVERFISHER said:
i wouldnt have it any other way.. the livingston might be the best bass killer i ever had.. gonna be sad if that thing ever bites the dust. we needa repair ol lexus the livingston..

Can do fiberglass she aint gonna die!