Going to Cabo

D
DB Crouper
Last week in October we are going to Cabo. Anyone have a favorite charter fishing service? I've done Fiesta and Picante in the past with so so results.

• Don & Dorodo.jpg
  • cabo-san-lucas-mexico-hotel-photo-gallery-top[1].jpg
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
You aren't going anywhere without a few members from the forum, including me.

J
JeannaJigs
Uhm you should take a nurse with you in case you need immediate first aid...I know one.

D
DB Crouper
GraphiteZen said:
You aren't going anywhere without a few members from the forum, including me.

That sounds like a highjack, preaching your trivial, self serving drama. Why don't you take your one week suspension from October 22 to October 30, and go fishing with me in Cabo. I can hook you up with some great rates.

Reactions: OnTheFly
D
DB Crouper
JeannaJigs said:
Uhm you should take a nurse with you in case you need immediate first aid...I know one.

I sometimes need first, second, and third aid down there, depending on the bartender. Come on down!

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
DB Crouper said:
That sounds like a highjack, preaching your trivial, self serving drama. Why don't you take your one week suspension from October 22 to October 30, and go fishing with me in Cabo. I can hook you up with some great rates.

Haha how about I ban all three of us!?

W
waco
You might need a spanish translator I think taking someone who speak espanol would be a great idea BTW I speak spanish!!!! :yay: :yay:

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
LOL waco hahaha

C_Run
C_Run
You're leaving us again? And where is the hunting report? There was a whole thread here wondering where you were.

We went there in '84 and camped out on Playa del Amor. I caught a really nice snapper off the beach with my suitcase rod and old Mitchell 300. It was a really dead little town then.

D
DB Crouper
C_Run said:
You're leaving us again? And where is the hunting report? There was a whole thread here wondering where you were.

We went there in '84 and camped out on Playa del Amor. I caught a really nice snapper off the beach with my suitcase rod and old Mitchell 300. It was a really dead little town then.

Detailed hunting report is in Hunting section, under Bonehead Screwups. Harvested a spike, but we had other chances on some big bulls.

C_Run
C_Run
DB Crouper said:
Last week in October we are going to Cabo. Anyone have a favorite charter fishing service? I've done Fiesta and Picante in the past with so so results.

Did you go?? How was it?

D
DB Crouper
It was hot!!! Drinks were cold!!! Fishing was fantastic!!! In fact it was so good that they wanted $700 for a decent ride. I couldn't bring myself to spend that much, to do something I do at home for the price of gas.
We had a great time, and left before the gun battle in the Mall.

S
Slick
DB Crouper said:
It was hot!!! Drinks were cold!!! Fishing was fantastic!!! In fact it was so good that they wanted $700 for a decent ride. I couldn't bring myself to spend that much, to do something I do at home for the price of gas.
We had a great time, and left before the gun battle in the Mall.
That's pocket change for a man of your wealth.

D
DB Crouper
Slick said:
That's pocket change for a man of your wealth.

I was gonna use that $700 for your Xmas present, but you can forget about it now. I'll buy myself a couple of G Loomis rods instead.

O
OnTheFly
Soooooo....fresh tuna and dorado for everyone is out of the equation now?

S
Slick
OnTheFly said:
Soooooo....fresh tuna and dorado for everyone is out of the equation now?
Good question fly. Man I was looking forward to some.

O
OnTheFly
Slick said:
Good question fly. Man I was looking forward to some.
I think we should pay DB a visit and see what's in his freezer.

L
lilsalmon
What? No fish? ummmmm, I could use a Christmas present since Slick screwed himself out of his...hehe...:D

S
Slick
lilsalmon said:
What? No fish? ummmmm, I could use a Christmas present since Slick screwed himself out of his...hehe...:D
Don't believe it lilsalmon. DB stands for "dont buy" or "dead beat". can't remember which.