Going to Cabo

D
DB Crouper
Last week in October we are going to Cabo. Anyone have a favorite charter fishing service? I've done Fiesta and Picante in the past with so so results.

• Don & Dorodo.jpg
  • cabo-san-lucas-mexico-hotel-photo-gallery-top[1].jpg
You aren't going anywhere without a few members from the forum, including me.

Uhm you should take a nurse with you in case you need immediate first aid...I know one.

GraphiteZen said:
You aren't going anywhere without a few members from the forum, including me.

That sounds like a highjack, preaching your trivial, self serving drama. Why don't you take your one week suspension from October 22 to October 30, and go fishing with me in Cabo. I can hook you up with some great rates.

Reactions: OnTheFly
JeannaJigs said:
Uhm you should take a nurse with you in case you need immediate first aid...I know one.

I sometimes need first, second, and third aid down there, depending on the bartender. Come on down!

DB Crouper said:
That sounds like a highjack, preaching your trivial, self serving drama. Why don't you take your one week suspension from October 22 to October 30, and go fishing with me in Cabo. I can hook you up with some great rates.

Haha how about I ban all three of us!?

You might need a spanish translator I think taking someone who speak espanol would be a great idea BTW I speak spanish!!!! :yay: :yay:

LOL waco hahaha

You're leaving us again? And where is the hunting report? There was a whole thread here wondering where you were.

We went there in '84 and camped out on Playa del Amor. I caught a really nice snapper off the beach with my suitcase rod and old Mitchell 300. It was a really dead little town then.

C_Run said:
You're leaving us again? And where is the hunting report? There was a whole thread here wondering where you were.

We went there in '84 and camped out on Playa del Amor. I caught a really nice snapper off the beach with my suitcase rod and old Mitchell 300. It was a really dead little town then.

Detailed hunting report is in Hunting section, under Bonehead Screwups. Harvested a spike, but we had other chances on some big bulls.

DB Crouper said:
Last week in October we are going to Cabo. Anyone have a favorite charter fishing service? I've done Fiesta and Picante in the past with so so results.

Did you go?? How was it?

It was hot!!! Drinks were cold!!! Fishing was fantastic!!! In fact it was so good that they wanted $700 for a decent ride. I couldn't bring myself to spend that much, to do something I do at home for the price of gas.
We had a great time, and left before the gun battle in the Mall.

DB Crouper said:
It was hot!!! Drinks were cold!!! Fishing was fantastic!!! In fact it was so good that they wanted $700 for a decent ride. I couldn't bring myself to spend that much, to do something I do at home for the price of gas.
We had a great time, and left before the gun battle in the Mall.
That's pocket change for a man of your wealth.

Slick said:
That's pocket change for a man of your wealth.

I was gonna use that $700 for your Xmas present, but you can forget about it now. I'll buy myself a couple of G Loomis rods instead.

Soooooo....fresh tuna and dorado for everyone is out of the equation now?

OnTheFly said:
Soooooo....fresh tuna and dorado for everyone is out of the equation now?
Good question fly. Man I was looking forward to some.

Slick said:
Good question fly. Man I was looking forward to some.
I think we should pay DB a visit and see what's in his freezer.

What? No fish? ummmmm, I could use a Christmas present since Slick screwed himself out of his...hehe...:D

lilsalmon said:
What? No fish? ummmmm, I could use a Christmas present since Slick screwed himself out of his...hehe...:D
Don't believe it lilsalmon. DB stands for "dont buy" or "dead beat". can't remember which.