Fresh Feesh!

F
FlyBum
Some of the best head, is Steelhead!

Tip of the day: Best way to clean a fish, and make your roommate's girlfriend laugh her face off.

Reactions: eggs
S
steelhead_slayer
DAMN! I was waiting to see pics of that beast

B
bigsteel
excelent fish man!!!!!!!!!!!

J
jabs67
BAM!!!!!!! Sweet steel!!!!!!! :clap:

A
alm21
:dance: :clap:

S
steelhead1
Good job,and nice fish. But your lack of respect for these animals is sickening. You claim to not eat fish,and so far you have posted pics of yourself finger-******* trout,and putting steelhead in a dishwasher,just for laughs. Really makes me wonder,what else do you do to dead animals,just for fun? I thought and debated about just ignoring this post of yours.But scr*w it. I might be the only "zealot" on this forum with a sense of decency,but I doubt it. Pull your head out flybum,and show some respect.

E
eggs
Look at the gill net marks on the fish.. looks like you picked that up in Celilo..

S
spoonjedi
Word

S
steelhead_slayer
steelhead1 said:
Good job,and nice fish. But your lack of respect for these animals is sickening. You claim to not eat fish,and so far you have posted pics of yourself finger-******* trout,and putting steelhead in a dishwasher,just for laughs. Really makes me wonder,what else do you do to dead animals,just for fun? I thought and debated about just ignoring this post of yours.But scr*w it. I might be the only "zealot" on this forum with a sense of decency,but I doubt it. Pull your head out flybum,and show some respect.

Really?

F
FlyBum
The sink was full with dishes when I got home and the counter top was full of food for Monday night football. That was the only place to put it while we cleared space to filet it. Why am I explaining to you anyway......????

O
OnTheFly
Yeah FlyBum...how disrespectful of you to display a dead steelhead on a dishwasher rack. How terrible. So what are you going to do now...cut it up and slap it on a Bar-B-Q?:protest:

F
FlyBum
Oh damn, I needed a place to set it with out putting it on the carpet. I'm going to hell in a handbasket, because an "extremist" says so. But using the American flag to hold the tail of a fish may be a bit more degrading to your country not just the fish. I've seen your pix SH1.

Reactions: OnTheFly
B
bigsteel
Did you release it after you cleaned him:lol::lol::lol::lol:

H
halibuthitman
man.... now im definitely not going to post that picture of me skull ****ing a dead carp.... whew.. dodged that one!

E
eggs
halibuthitman said:
man.... now im definitely not going to post that picture of me skull ****ing a dead carp.... whew.. dodged that one!
What type of carp? Lips or big lips?

S
Sirdriftsalot.
So are you gonna show us the picture Hitman? seriously though was it a good picture, ha ha no really though, flybum is funny as ****, getting the old cogers in a tissy over a fish in a dishwasher because his place is to much of a party shack for any fish cleaning real estate, what if the washer was full maybe a good splash around in the porcelian throne, little steelhead swirly.dishwasher picture puts a big smile on my face, and those big lipped carp as well, I like how the old cogers just hate everything. Keep acting like that gramps and no one is going to wipe the spittle from your mouth when your out trying to catch a fish. Dont worry about those old cogers flybum, they are just mad at the world.