For those of us NOT making the Fish OFF...

S
starion87le
Hey guys, I was out cleaning out my truck, YIKES:shock:

I'm game to hit up the clack tomorrow, a lot less driving for sure, we would get to the water earlier too.

dude young is heading over to my house and car pooling with me and I have room for more, I live in Clackamas about 2-3 min. from the mall. If you want you can come with us, I know we are meeting up with fishtopher down at the space age on Hwy 212. then heading out.

PM me if you want to come out with us, or you can meet us at the Space Age at about 5:45ish in the AM?

D
dude young
Yeah, what he said. See you all in the am. Big dog, you gonna meet us in town or out somewhere else? Sounds like we are all going to fish the same place.

S
starion87le
Clack it is, do we want to start out at Bonnie Lure then move up river? Kind of sounds intreagueing to me.

F
Fishtopher
So, Ill call ya in the am dude, and still plan to meet yall at space age sometime pre-fish thirty.

M
Markcanby
So where you guys going? I would like to come up an scout it out but I dont have teh time to fish:( I would like to meet you guys an see what kind of gear I will be needing. I can head up around 9am I need to get the bike out anyway.

S
starion87le
I think we are hitting Bonnie Lure first, depending on the fishing, we will move up river to McIver. I'll PM you my #, call me when you are heading up and I'll let you know where we are.

See you all tomorrow!

M
Markcanby
cool see you then

R
Rascal
Howd it all go. I was hoping to make it out there this morning but got stuck working:mad: I hope you guys found some fish

M
Markcanby
I never found them. I don't think they get cell phone reception up there.

B
bigdog
Markcanby said:
I never found them. I don't think they get cell phone reception up there.

Well was a good day and good to meet the new guys. You all left to soon I hooked a nice female and got her in. So did get one for the day in fact eating one of the fillets right now as I sit here. Get pics up as soon as I get them from James phone, seeming to have a few issuses with it getting to my email.

M
Markcanby
Where were you guys I looked everywhere?

B
bigdog
Sorry for the size but was took with a cell phone. This is the one took today though.

F
Fishtopher
We ended up leaving Bonnie Lure around 9 and heading up river, to where Bigdog and his friend were, as they had fish taunting them all morning. Got there and the fish started taunting us as well. Threw the kitchen sink at em, then some kid walks up with a purple jig, fishes our hole for 10 minutes, and fish on, right in front of us. Dudeyoung, starion87le, and I left around noon-ish, and apparently Bigdog went to the fish market, and decided to tell everyone he caught a fish....;)

F
Fishtopher
I see you finally decided to get wet....

B
bigdog
Fishtopher said:
I see you finally decided to get wet....

Yes I did and as you can also see it was worth it :D:dance::clap::lol:

F
FishSchooler
Whens this coho thing gonna be?

Last edited:
M
Markcanby
Sounds like I was just missing you guys. I stopped at Clackamette on the way up an got to Bonnie Lure at about 9:30. Then went up to Mciver about noonish an walked around. Showed the daughter the brood stock.

H
Hawk
bigdog said:
Sorry for the size but was took with a cell phone. This is the one took today though.

Do you hav a magnifying glass Bro...............................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice fish...................:cool: