Fly pics

S
skunk
Thanks bigsteel, I never checked out MFC before, thats some neat wing material.

B
bigsteel
skunk said:
Thanks bigsteel, I never checked out MFC before, thats some neat wing material.

its great you can do anything with it,and shape it how u want,,,this will be g3etting the test on the deschutes this early spring

brandon4455
brandon4455
you better bring a few of them,im sure the trout will tear them up!

L
lilsalmon
Raincatcher said:
Dave;
Did Autofisher tell you I gave him ALL my fly/jig tying gear, including three or four books and a how-to video? You need to take him under your wing (pun intended;)) and be his mentor. :D You, Mike and don't forget Rose...The Three St...er, ummm...Muskateers! :lol::lol:

Don't forget about me!!!! I still alive just not kickin too hard....sheesh I need to fish...wishin I could tie some flies but haven't gone that direction yet......good job Dave on your fly, it looks awesome

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
lilsalmon said:
Don't forget about me!!!! I still alive just not kickin too hard....sheesh I need to fish...wishin I could tie some flies but haven't gone that direction yet......good job Dave on your fly, it looks awesome

Rose;
I think you and Mike should get together with Dave and get schooled on tying flies. Looks like he knows what he's doing to me. I gave Mike three books and a video on fly tying, I'm sure he will loan you a few...

G
GDBrown
Raincatcher said:
Rose;
I think you and Mike should get together with Dave and get schooled on tying flies. Looks like he knows what he's doing to me. I gave Mike three books and a video on fly tying, I'm sure he will loan you a few...

Interesting Idea you have there, Barb. Maybe we could organize a fly tying class that could meet once a month or so and have different instructors, and treats of course. (that's how you get people to come) Most libraries have rooms that we could use for something like that. What do you think?

GD