fly fishing trip???? anyone

F
fishhunter28
ok so here is my idea lets get a group of people together and go on a fly fishing trip for the weekend I have a few spots in mind one in central OR other in the cascades anyone interested let me know this will be a hiking in trip as far as the cascade lake is concerned so reply with ideas or if you want to go

F
FishFinger
Sounds like a fantastic idea. I'll give a tentative hells yes, and I can think of a few other members who might consider taking part. Set a general date and we'll see if the details can be worked out.

F
fishudedmeet
why, yes!

why, yes!

i would love 2 go! could i bring maybe my spinning gear? are'nt the cascades snoowy right now?

R
redhawk50
I was planning on something like this for this summer. Company is always nice. Set dates and see what happens.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
I would love to go but CC broke my flyrod. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I told him the other day he owed me a new one and he completely denied any fault. Can you believe that!!!!!

F
Fisherman.Z.
If youll have me

If youll have me

me and my fishing buddy could probably come. it would be learning experience for us, because we are only novice. but we know how to cast and all that... its just that we have trouble locating fish, and deciding on what fly. thats all.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
I should add that CC didn't actually break my rod.. I broke it but it was his idea to go fishing..... He just HAD to go.

B
Bucknasty
would love to join providing im off work! when you get some dates let us know : ) I have some of my favorite homewaters in the cascades nice and remote, great dry fly action in the spring summer months :D CHEERS