Fishing map of Henry Hagg Lake

W
WeekendFisher
I am going to be taking my son out bank fishing on Henry Hagg Lake tomorrow. Never been fishing on this lake and was hoping someone might have a map of good fishing spots that they would be willing to share? Any advice or resources would be greatly appreciated!

C
CESAR503

I found this video the other day....it kinda helped

troutdude
troutdude

Henry Hagg Lake fishing map

W
WeekendFisher
Thank you everybody, this will help greatly!

I'll be trying a couple rig setups that I will detail below. if anyone has any criticism or advice please feel free to educate me.

1. I'll be injecting night crawlers with garlic bloody tuna fish oil on a size 4 bait hook with a 4 pld leader and 1/4 egg sinker weight.

2. Alternating between atlas mr. Trout salmon eggs and rainbow garlic powerbait, both scented with Mikes shrimp oil, on a size 14 treble hook and 1/4 egg sinker weight. Havent decided if I am going to do a 2lb leader or 4 lb leader for this one.

I'm pretty much going to focus on catching trout as I dont have much experince bass fishing. Any tips would be great .

S
sapo
You pretty much got it man! But power eggs (garlic) are usually better than Power Bait, might want to pick up some of those. A combination of colors works, the fresh stocked trout seem to like the bright green ones the best. Good luck, have fun!

H
handmethewrench
I run 3' leader, two garlic power eggs on a sliding sinker. I have only been skunked once doing this. I add some sort to extras scent to the eggs but I think its just extra. I have caught a few bass on tubes, really fun, cast it out, let it sink and reel it in dragging/bouncing off the bottom, they hit it hard. I'm not bass expert but this has worked for me at hagg and the Multnomah channel. I have luck closer to boat ramp c.

Rheeifish85
Rheeifish85
Which single hook for rainbow trout at Henry hagg lake