Fishing map of Henry Hagg Lake

I am going to be taking my son out bank fishing on Henry Hagg Lake tomorrow. Never been fishing on this lake and was hoping someone might have a map of good fishing spots that they would be willing to share? Any advice or resources would be greatly appreciated!

Henry Hagg Lake fishing map

Thank you everybody, this will help greatly!

I'll be trying a couple rig setups that I will detail below. if anyone has any criticism or advice please feel free to educate me.

1. I'll be injecting night crawlers with garlic bloody tuna fish oil on a size 4 bait hook with a 4 pld leader and 1/4 egg sinker weight.

2. Alternating between atlas mr. Trout salmon eggs and rainbow garlic powerbait, both scented with Mikes shrimp oil, on a size 14 treble hook and 1/4 egg sinker weight. Havent decided if I am going to do a 2lb leader or 4 lb leader for this one.

I'm pretty much going to focus on catching trout as I dont have much experince bass fishing. Any tips would be great .

You pretty much got it man! But power eggs (garlic) are usually better than Power Bait, might want to pick up some of those. A combination of colors works, the fresh stocked trout seem to like the bright green ones the best. Good luck, have fun!

I run 3' leader, two garlic power eggs on a sliding sinker. I have only been skunked once doing this. I add some sort to extras scent to the eggs but I think its just extra. I have caught a few bass on tubes, really fun, cast it out, let it sink and reel it in dragging/bouncing off the bottom, they hit it hard. I'm not bass expert but this has worked for me at hagg and the Multnomah channel. I have luck closer to boat ramp c.