Fishing buddy in lower Willamette?

F
Fishgal
Not sure where to post this. Looking for a fishing partner in Lane County. Preferably middle-aged and more liberal-leaning, male or female ok. I am a middle-aged female. Funny, well-versed in tackle and technique, have own gear. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: troutdude
Streamwalker
Streamwalker
Hi Fishgal,
I am looking for a fishing partner. I don't know your style of fishing, but I prefer to fish for trout on small streams and hike in lakes. A big part of the adventure for me is hiking water. I use spinners or fly fish. I am a more liberal leaning male who is looking for a partner here in the Willamette valley. I live in Corvallis, a bit out of your area, but I have fished in the Oakridge area as well as water closer to home.

F
Fishgal
Please PM. Thanks. 🙂

Streamwalker
Streamwalker
Will do.

Mylespdx
Mylespdx
Hello! I’m a young middle aged male, 30s looking for a fly fishing buddy. I’m a bit of a drive (90min) but weekly trips to bend fisheries for browns, coastal streams for SRCs and resident cutthroat and other tributaries/creeks In my area. I would love to explore more streams in the cascade between Portland and Bend like Willamette, McKenzie, and Mt.hood areas. 3 days off a week and it’s fly fish addiction. I’m always up for a trek to a stream!

Streamwalker
Streamwalker
Mylespdx said:
Hello! I’m a young middle aged male, 30s looking for a fly fishing buddy. I’m a bit of a drive (90min) but weekly trips to bend fisheries for browns, coastal streams for SRCs and resident cutthroat and other tributaries/creeks In my area. I would love to explore more streams in the cascade between Portland and Bend like Willamette, McKenzie, and Mt.hood areas. 3 days off a week and it’s fly fish addiction. I’m always up for a trek to a stream!
Cool. I am a self taught ( self-described “hack”) but am always up to tossing a fly on nearby water. My general area is anywhere from the N. Santiam south to the Middle fork of the Willamette. I work a 5 day week so I may be able to do a weekend here or there. This one is out because I am smoking salmon most of the weekend. Let’s talk more.

Mylespdx
Mylespdx
Streamwalker said:
Cool. I am a self taught ( self-described “hack”) but am always up to tossing a fly on nearby water. My general area is anywhere from the N. Santiam south to the Middle fork of the Willamette. I work a 5 day week so I may be able to do a weekend here or there. This one is out because I am smoking salmon most of the weekend. Let’s talk more.
Streamwalker said:
A “hack” slang for crafty. Lol. Let’s do it! PM me and I’ll shoot you some details.