Fishing and... magic?

O
osmosis
My stinky bait covered hats bring me luck. I bust out the green lamiglas one when I really need to whoop on 'em or if its been slow for awhile..

O
OnTheFly
osmosis said:
Hey guys, I personally SMASHED CRUSHED AND WIPED a banana ALL OVER a k-16 up in the bonneville area, following another guy I talked to that did the same.. We then ran two perfectly clean plugs with sardine wraps, and the k-16 banana mashed plug. The banana plug caught the next fish, a nice URB Chinook of about 16/17lbs.

Some of the chemicals found in banana's are in egg cures. Plus they are very low in fats which is your main enemy when it comes to repelling fish.
phosphorous, potassium, calcium, most of the other things are in many baits that catch fish.
You guys are overly supersticious, better not step on any cracks.
Oh, and make sure to only step on one color of tile - the other colors are lava...

Now chicken even kills a hot bite in an Alaska river full of thousands and thousands of fish. Chicken can ruin a rod for months. You better not bring KFC if you fish with me, unless you want to be left at the dock.
Ask people that have fished with me.. if you bring greasy lunch, I make you lemon joy and then wear latex gloves after washing.

Bananas make me fart. Banana= fart= left behind on dock= unproductive fishing day.

F
Fishtopher
osmosis said:
Oh, and make sure to only step on one color of tile - the other colors are lava...

Oooh, thats my favorite one! Along with lift your feet up when you drive over railroad tracks!!:lol: