Fish In General

brandon4455
brandon4455
wow,saw this one coming... why don't we all just go wet a line and get along? your arguing over carp here look at yourselves :lol:

Last edited:
D
Drew9870
:D

Last edited:
Reactions: brandon4455
brandon4455
brandon4455
i enjoy your posts drew. they are a good read. i understand you get upset when people shoot you down for posting about carp. and the thread turns into a mess. id feel the same way dude. hope i didn't offend you was just tryin to lighten the mood :lol:

D
Drew9870

Last edited:
E
eggs
Drew your posts are welcome fully, I honestly wouldn't have read your post 2 times over before posting. I think you have a lot to bring, but it is no secret that most of this board doesn't like carp. We do respect that you do enjoy them. This is just my suggestion, create threads you wish to be productive to all fish without tipping your hand to carp. Then threads you wish to have normal carp talk without all this bs be created in the carp forum and don't use them to try to convince how badass they are, but more of a informational carp fishing reports and tips/tricks. again just a suggestion, if I were you I would avoid hostle words like ignorant and stuff when addressing people. Take this for what you want

brandon4455
brandon4455
when i hear the word ignorant george bush comes to mind :think:

D
Drew9870

Last edited:
E
eggs
brandon4455 said:

Yea I sure as hell don't want to be lumped in with him!

brandon4455
brandon4455
there we go,kiss and make up. :lol: in other news HIJACK!!! drew, are you comin to the fly getotgether?

D
Drew9870
E
eggs
Drew9870 said:
Glad to see a down to earth post from you,

My only argument is, I used the word Carp three times, forget about the fact that I ever had a passion for Carp and read my thread, my honest point was to explain that fish are fish, even the people who hate Bass so much should just get out and enjoy a day tossing floating Rapalas or bouncing a texas rig just for a new experience rather than the same type of fish and methods all the time, not saying one shouldn't have a passion for Steelhead or Trout, they are another fish to me, and I love fishing for fish :lol: especially when I can do it on minimal size gear.

I don't like to be like other people, I am me, I fish for anything I can that has size and convience (I ride a longboard, I can't ride to the Sandy river everyday from Salem, good gas mileage, but bad on oil :D) and I happen to find treasure in other mans trash (Carp of course, ok I said the C word again). When it comes to it though, my dream is probably similar to yours and many others, I'd love to be fly fishing on a tropical beach for some Barracuda, Bonefish, Tarpon, etc, because like I said, I fish for anything, another dream would be the Amazon River, possibly frogwater to most, but awesome fish to be caught.

Ohhhh but Drew I thought I was closed minded.. and already kicked my family out and started building tanks to house carp for a new life :(

I know where you stand man.. just not my cup of tea, but that is what just make us all different

D
Drew9870

Last edited:
O
OnTheFly
Drew9870 said:
The delivery was supposed to be 'Fish In General', I was sticking up for fish but yet putting them down, a Carp is a fish, a Bass is a fish, just because I have an interest in ALL FISH IN GENERAL makes me a guy who finds treasure in another mans trash and people turn me into a joke because of it.
Ok , I take it back. Your delivery was valid but the content was indirectly about carp as usual. It seems like any time a negative post about carp comes along you stew on it until you can't bare it any longer then you just have to vent. You're a good reporter. Give us something different.

eggs said:
I popped my head in this thread hoping to read an informative post about fish.. and for the most part did, but the under tone of carp pumping ruined the well put together thread for me..
Exactly my take on it.

Reactions: eggs
D
Drew9870

Last edited:
brandon4455
brandon4455
Drew9870 said:
That was supposed to be funny lol.

wow i'm a retard..hahahaha. sorry i have no brain..teenager shenanigans desytroyed it :lol:

O
OnTheFly
brandon4455 said:
Hey hey....no hijacking;)

Reactions: brandon4455
brandon4455
brandon4455
OnTheFly said:
Hey hey....no hijacking;)

but but but...awwww man :lol: i gave you rep for your awesomeness now you are caught up with fishfinger HAHAHA. in other news, drew keep me posted on wether you can make it or not. and remember, there are plenty of people you can probably get a ride from because salem is pretty much on the way there.

Last edited:
Reactions: OnTheFly
D
Drew9870

Last edited:
D
Drew9870
Your welcome O.F.F.