Fish In General

J
JeannaJigs
Shirt, I'm so tired of the carp wars! Why you gotta shove carp down everyone's throat! You have your carp forum...

Seen a carp swallow a duckling once...they will eat anything.

D
Drew9870
:D

Last edited:
E
eggs
Drew.... I do hate carp.. no denial here.. your post would have been great if after every point you make you didn't give carp a tiny high five..

D
Drew9870

Last edited:
J
JeannaJigs
Really YouTube experience? You argue with everyone that is why you get the comments you get. Because there's a duck and a carp it's a duck pond? Wrong. This was in the willamette river. Ducks were not being fed. Humans invented fishing rods and the Internet (ask al gore), therefore I'd say we are way smarter and way more evolved than fish.

D
Drew9870

Last edited:
R
rippin fish lips
Drew9870 said:
Eggs, I do hate you ;):lol:, no denial here, your post would have been great if it WERE HELPFUL.

Ok, that was a joke.

:D lol! I dont get why ppl are makin this thread a big deal? You are just comparing a FISH to a FISH!!!! Nothing towards anyone in this thread, but that one guy named EGGS. i think that one "guy" named EGGS should give you a break and Let other people post on your thread, and i think people need to start respecting others threads and just go with it... Yes think what you want to think... We all have our own opinions but do we all always have to get on eachother about every singe little thing that bothers you??

It's kinda like that saying that we all got taught when we were kids growing up... "if you don't have anything nice to say, then keep your mouth shut!"

If you disagree on something on here... then so be it... you disagree. You don't gotta go flamin people on there posts about something you disagree... Just say you disagree with that, and CALL IT GOOD. Seems like some people never grow up... lol.

Drew... nice post man, it was interesting... and yah...maybe you should think about writing a book!

D
Drew9870

Last edited:
J
JeannaJigs
Steelhead are pretty damn stupid, or I wouldn't catch as many as I do, but there's quite a few people that dont know how. I don't fish for bass or any pond species so I'm not sure what you're trying to get at there.

C
capblack
HOLY SHIRT!!! here we go again

J
JeannaJigs
capblack said:
HOLY SHIRT!!! here we go again

Holy shirt indeed. I'm walking the funk away meow.

R
rippin fish lips
Drew9870 said:
Watch out! Nothing eggs does is wrong, he is right up there on the saddle with bigsteel, his way or the highway.

Uh-oh, I smell him, here he comes, another smart-ass comment that sounds logical to him.

Oh i know! I didn't say he did anythign wrong! I just felt like putting him on the spot a little bit more :p Sorry... that was a dick move of me.

Reactions: Drew9870
D
Drew9870

Last edited:
E
eggs
Drew9870 said:
Watch out! Nothing eggs does is wrong, he is right up there on the saddle with bigsteel, his way or the highway.

Uh-oh, I smell him, here he comes, another smart-ass comment that sounds logical to him.
Please SHOW me where I have ever claimed to know everything or can do nothing wrong.

Last edited:
D
Drew9870

Last edited:
D
Drew9870

Last edited:
E
eggs
Can't answer a simple question about comments you made yourself and deflect by asking a question to avoid answering or lack of being able to answer..

I popped my head in this thread hoping to read an informative post about fish.. and for the most part did, but the under tone of carp pumping ruined the well put together thread for me.. and figured I would give people some cliff notes.

D
Drew9870

Last edited:
E
eggs
It was my review of the thread so yes... people dont have to use my cliff notes. Others(not all) seem to have agreed with my assement.

Reactions: capblack
D
Drew9870
Really, you don't say?