First winter steel of the year

A
autofisher
Way to go Kirk....... Fishin looks good on ya! We need to go fishing so I can here the self-commentary. :lol:

Last edited:
S
skunk
Nice fish, thanks for sharing. Good to hear someone else who gets way excited on a hook up.

kirkster
kirkster
skunk said:
Nice fish, thanks for sharing. Good to hear someone else who gets way excited on a hook up.
Oh buddy ya I do tend to get a bit loud at times. And if there is any one within sight of me that hooks up I dont care if I know em or not. There gonna get a coachin of a life time.
autofisher said:
Way to go Kirk....... Fishin looks good on ya! We need to go fishing so I can here the self-commentary. :lol:
Any time bro, But I have to warn ya. Most people get a kick out of it first thing in the morning. But come nightfall most peeps kinda act like its getting annoying or something. I dont know why. Maybe I need to get me a jacket with a sign that says. WARNING pearson may scream out at any second. Fish at your own risk.lol

I
imfishing
Great Fish....

"If your gonna live, live out-loud".

Great Fish...

I
imfishing
AAAAAhhhh...I see the resemblance. Rock On Sir.

• arnold.JPG
J
jathrtn
Nice steel!

Nice steel!

Its nice to know that the steel is getting started on EC. I might have to hit it 2 morrow before work, good thing i work grave.:cool:

S
steelhead1
OK, YEAH NOW iM LAUGHIN!
imfishing said:

B
BobbiDollPDX
imfishing said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA, sorry, ahem, hehehhe

kirkster
kirkster
imfishing said:

Ya I kinda see it to. And as long as arnold keeps in the gym he'll catch up to me.lol

kirkster
kirkster
imfishing said:
Great Fish....

"If your gonna live, live out-loud".

Great Fish...
Thanks bro. Living out loud is what Im about. And it has to be said. DUDE YOUR AVATAR FREAKS ME OUT!!!!!!!!!

H
Hawk
Now that thar is a reel beauty Bro.
Great Job.
:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool:

A
alm21
Sweet steelie. Makes me realize I've been working too much. Time to get out!

T
Troutier Bassier
I see you are ready for the Gunshow! :)
Nice fish!!