First winter of the season

Y
youngbuck307
Eggs I was out on a saterday think u said it was gaters last game... Were they not doing good? Or just not a good day. And yea about to get my SS yarn and we will smash some fish! Nothing Better than blood in the boat.

Yea Alan think side drifting is the best thing! Think I'm going to have to try and talk u into a sled trip next time and just side drift like crazy! I got gas lol! And bro if it weren't for you and few others showing and helping me like u did wouldn't be where I am today that's for sure. You make one hell of a teacher bro!

And last off Kirk my moms nick name for me from as far back as I can remember is little bug.... Almost made it my screan name when I first joined lol

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish man!

B
BobbiDollPDX
youngbuck307 said:
U guys doing float or sled trip?

I dunno, I was just planning on throwing some money at him. He's the boss.

O
osmosis
BobbiDollPDX said:
I dunno, I was just planning on throwing some money at him. He's the boss.

haha, I do all the guided trips in the sled. drifter coverage can't compare to how we can pick a river apart in the sled!

E
eggs
youngbuck307 said:
Eggs I was out on a saterday think u said it was gaters last game... Were they not doing good? Or just not a good day. And yea about to get my SS yarn and we will smash some fish! Nothing Better than blood in the boat!

Yea gators got crushed .. should have gome fishing with y'all

M
metalmania
Nice work guys, that's a beauty. Tom we need to get out there and hit the river soon.

S
Surejam
:clap: This makes me crazy....... I sooo need to get out there and give it a shot again.

B
bigdog
I'm a little late on the concrats here but I already told you good job the day you got that fish but heres to a good job again to ya bro.

Y
youngbuck307
Cj thanks bro and sam we so are going to kill a few winters on the creek this year... Only thing we seem not able to
hook up on when we fish together...