First coho of 2010

A
Airs98
Let's post the first cohos of 2010 here...

It's still pretty slow on the Clack. I guess the cohos are a bit late this year, but they are mint bright, like this 13# fella

Last edited:
J
jeffcycles
Did you catch yours at 9am like I did?

S
sukkafree
gorgeous fish!!! What did you catchem on if you dont mind sharin?

B
boomstick
I'm going there today. NICE- Now I'm really hungry!

C
Cohosanders
That is minty chrome coho action thereNicely done:clap:

M
meluvtrout
Beautiful fish! Congrats!

W
waco
nice fish!!! congratulations fish killer!!

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice Fish!

A
Airs98
Looks like the coho madness is in full force now

Went out to fish the Big C for fall chinooks this morning, but instead hooked up with a large coho buck again. This one fell for a blue fox spinner. Big thanks to Charlie (cchinook) for netting this bad boy.

Last edited:
F
fishingfreak
Nice fish man! Great pic!

F
fisch
Congrats on your fish it's PRTY!

Went to check out Sandy this morning and found only one biter. Fought like a chinook, just stayed low and pulled back hard - no acro. Sorry to steal your thread but maybe we can continue here and post all 1st 2010 Hos here. I met some other Offers on the river. Nice to meet you guys - you know who you are. Did you have any luck?

Last edited:
A
Airs98

Yeah! Like the idea! Please post your first coho pics and reports here! Let's see what we got...

Nice fish!!!

Last edited:
M
mgdguy

Hey, you got one! Nice job! :clap:

Nope, we did not find any biters.

Nice to meet you today

A
Anyfishisfine
It was cool meeting you. There was a lot of activity in the water, but no takers for us. Awesome that you got one though.

F
fisch
Yeah when they are not biting it's hard. Not impossible but hard to get them to strike on anything. I go to supper small presentation of eggs and if that doesn't work I go home drink beer. Nice meeting you guys again and I'll see you on the water sometime.

F
fishy4
where on the sandy is producing fish? i went to lewis and clark and didn't see any fish

G
gjonesjr
good looking fish.i just moved to springfield still new to the rivers here when is a good time to fish the willamette any info would be great