First coho for me!!!

W
waco
So i decide to give a try to Sandy river today and finally i landed my first coho!!! i lost 3 more and i landed another one but the hook it was on the tale so i had to let it go!!! Man what a day the bite was on i saw about 8 fish been taken and about 5 natives been release im definitily comming back to this place!!! IMG_1530.jpg

B
BobbiDollPDX
YaY! Good job Waco!

G
GMR
Beautiful Fish

T
troutmasta
Right on bro! Its go time right now!

F
fishingfreak
Good job Buddy! I was going to ask you to join me this weekend sometime. Looks like you dont need any help! sweet!

FF

kirkster
kirkster
:dance:great job

T
tnffishman
NICE FEESH man!

S
sukkafree
congrats!!!! nice fish!! If you dont mind me askin where at on the sandy??

C
Cohosanders
:clap:Nicely done Waco:clap: Coho are as fun to catch as they are delicious to eat. :D

A
Airs98
Sweet! The first one is always a special one! Good job!!!

brandon4455
brandon4455
congrats man it's a beauty!

M
mgman6000
Nice one! Where did you go? I went to garbage hole this morning and nothing maybe I didn't stay long enough.............Still waiting for my first salmon!

W
waco
fishingfreak said:
Good job Buddy! I was going to ask you to join me this weekend sometime. Looks like you dont need any help! sweet!

FF
i always need help especially if it came from the experts!!

W
waco
mgman6000 said:
Nice one! Where did you go? I went to garbage hole this morning and nothing maybe I didn't stay long enough.............Still waiting for my first salmon!
i went to CC

F
fishingfreak
waco said:
i always need help especially if it came from the experts!!
Well if your calling me an expert you better look for help from someone else cause this is my rookie year for Salmon and Steelhead! I just wake up early and go hike until I find some fish and get lucky. But if you want to hook up sometime PM me and we can go hike and wade 2 to 5 miles and find some.

FF

T
Thuggin4Life
Right on man nice fish! I can smeel your smoker already.

C
cwsmith
what a pretty coho.

E
El Bassesino
What did you use? Im goin to the Yamhill this weekend and fishing for Coho for first time, any tips?

T
troutzyk
nice coho..what a hooknose on that brute

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Congratulations!

Congratulations!

:clap::clap::clap: WooHooooo congratulations! Now the real fight begins...:lol::lol: