Finally caught something!!!!!!!

O
OnSafari
We went out Sunday 4/10/11 We had a not to terrible day. It was all going as usual, except one thing. New hi viz line, and new med action 8.6 rod Okuma- Started off at McIver and worked our way down towards the Willamette. We had to stop and go home, then we came back a couple hours later. I cast a number of times using different lures. I finally felt a pull and shake. Woo whoo my first fish. A little foot long or so Rainbow Trout. It however was not dinner, Native but cute.

Yay!!!! Good job...I love fishin for trout

Remember, native or not, no dinner for trout yet. Seasons not open on the clack. Good job though. Two more loooong months. LOL

I'd fight a trout right now and be the happiest person alive....just to feel that tug on the other end.

JeannaJigs said:
I'd fight a trout right now and be the happiest person alive....just to feel that tug on the other end.

yeah me to!

Still sounds fun!

skunk said:
Remember, native or not, no dinner for trout yet. Seasons not open on the clack. Good job though. Two more loooong months. LOL

Good to Know. The only posting I saw was fin cut. :(:think:

Its in the regs, just want to keep you from a ticket. May 28-oct 31. During that time, eat a few up.

I can't wait for trout season to begin. im tired of going after steelhead and salmon and getting skunked each time i go out. I also can't wait for the waters to warm up for bass and panfish.

True, I actually went to the D. and Mckenzie the last two weekends just to get some trout. They are popping on the Mckenzie right now!!!

skunk said:
They are popping on the Mckenzie right now!!!

NO THEY ARE'NT! nO TROUT IN THE MAC AND THE ONES THAT ARE ARE POOLED UP IN MY BACKYARD!

Haha, oops sorry, just trying to get some peeps outa mine. :D:lol::D

Back
Top Bottom