Fern Ridge?

F
FishSlayer420
You can fish right off the road right there by the old train trestle and catch crappie and bass and bluegill and of course Carp.

S
specialk0082
FishSlayer420 said:
You can fish right off the road right there by the old train trestle and catch crappie and bass and bluegill and of course Carp.
yup thats the place i drove by, where's a good place to put a 9 foot toon in????and what kinda teslbs line is good out there???

W
wannaBasser
specialk0082 said:
i think im gona head out there this weeknd but never been there drove by there but dont know the money spot on that creek

I will be in a Black FJ cruiser with a '17 green Smokercraft. can't mis me. I am launching around 8:30am and sticking to the ditch (what I know). If anyone needs a tow, we can talk. Hope to seem some there and share.

S
specialk0082
wannaBasser said:
I will be in a Black FJ cruiser with a '17 green Smokercraft. can't mis me. I am launching around 8:30am and sticking to the ditch (what I know). If anyone needs a tow, we can talk. Hope to seem some there and share.
ill be heading out there around 830 or 9 at the latest ill be the one on a red pontoon and i might need that tow if u could, that would be awsome

W
wannaBasser
specialk0082 said:
ill be heading out there around 830 or 9 at the latest ill be the one on a red pontoon and i might need that tow if u could, that would be awsome
Lets just make it 9am. Sounds good.

B
BassinFever
Just so happens that I will be there Saturday also!

Blue Ranger 4X4 standard cab P/U with a dark grey Stratos! We are launching at around 5:30 on the North side!!!

F
Finneus Polebender
any reports for sat ?

any reports for sat ?

would like to have joined you guys really want to try fern ditch with someone in the know but had prior commitments to fish spring chinook and was on the river instead . Figure that would mean you all would catch many bass today just cause I wasn't there . hope to hear how it went good luck FP

B
BassinFever
Finneus Polebender said:
Figure that would mean you all would catch many bass today just cause I wasn't there . hope to hear how it went good luck FP

Well, you would have figured wrong!! Nothing, nada, threw everything but the Kitchen sink with nothing to show for it, not even a bite!!

F
FishSlayer420
Where were ya fishin at? Did you go up the canal by the railroad trestle?

F
Finneus Polebender
BassinFever said:
Well, you would have figured wrong!! Nothing, nada, threw everything but the Kitchen sink with nothing to show for it, not even a bite!!

Sorry to hear that , it do be fishin though we all meet the skunk . one day or another someone will show us some fern ridge bruisers and be kind enuff to help direct us to them!

J
jayfatal
I too had a rough day on the water. Went over to Sutton Lake near Florence. Got out in the lake and the outboard died, so I fought the winds with the trolling motor until the battery died. Unfortunately it died when I was all the way across the lake. Rowed the boat all the the way across the lake against the wind to get home. Got one strike all day. Went to Tahkenitch after that and threw a spinner bait from the dock. Got two strikes, no fish. Better luck next time I guess.

jay