tomriker said:
just a cold...

you catch anything yet this month FP?

Still sportin the big donut !

T
TTFishon
Finneus Polebender said:
Still sportin the big donut !

Hey Dave, I'm thinkin bout tryin my new pole at your back pond Monday after work if it's ok. Give it a good 2 hour try. lol

B
Bassdad54
Hey TR catching cold no fun... I had to work today and tomorrow to..

F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
Hey Dave, I'm thinkin bout tryin my new pole at your back pond Monday after work if it's ok. Give it a good 2 hour try. lol

Tear it up ,will leave a life jacket next to the paddles in the shed , jon boat is out there next to the pond.

U
Username
sweet, what where you using?
i have never went bass fishing but would like to get into it. do they hit buzz bombz at all?

T
tomriker
i use black 3/8 jigs about 90% of the time, they are my "bait of confidence"

R
ryan808
I use what ever came in the mail from Tackle Warehouse this week :lol:. I used a Paca Craw to catch mine.

U
Username
tomriker said:
i use black 3/8 jigs about 90% of the time, they are my "bait of confidence"

awsome,thanks ill check into them.
this is probably a really dumb question but would small gold fish work for bait? seems like a cheap alternative.lol

T
tomriker
Sounds like a bad idea... And i don't lose jigs... 70pound test line solves that problem...

T
TTFishon
Username said:
awsome,thanks ill check into them.
this is probably a really dumb question but would small gold fish work for bait? seems like a cheap alternative.lol

Yeah, you don't want to use gold fish. All it takes is a male and a female to get free and well, I'm sure you know basic science. lol Gold fish are basically carp and they can destroy a pond.

Reactions: bigsteel
B
Bassdad54
ya but main reason it is against the law

U
Username
TTFishon said:
Yeah, you don't want to use gold fish. All it takes is a male and a female to get free and well, I'm sure you know basic science. lol Gold fish are basically carp and they can destroy a pond.

good point. i was probably going to kill them first though...lol
i won't try it, doesn't sound worth it.

T
TTFishon
Username said:
good point. i was probably going to kill them first though...lol
i won't try it, doesn't sound worth it.

Trust me, the thought has crossed my mind too, but like TR said, it would be a bad idea.

U
Username
TTFishon said:
Trust me, the thought has crossed my mind too, but like TR said, it would be a bad idea.

yeah i saw a few videos on youtube where people had bass in a fish tank and they where feeding them gold fish and the bass where just going crazy for them.

T
TTFishon
I had a pet bass when I was a kid. They do love the feeder gold fish. You know what else did too? My brown bullhead. More so than the bass.