Facebook page

Gunga
Gunga
0
So i was on facebook and tried to get on the OFF page but it says its on private and only members can view it. So does anybody know how i can get on that page?
 
I looked at it and it says that the site is being archived as it is in an old group format, and that new members will have to be added after archiving is complete. Hope that helps...
 
Kinda. thanks for the reply.
 
Works fine for me too.
 
i figured out why it wasn't working for me. last night i was on facebook with my smart phone and wouldnt let me view it. but once i got on my desktop it would. Its weird.
 
Yeah, my bad. I still have the old bookmark to the OFF "group" page, rather than the new page. I have updated my list.
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
0
Views
353
FisherPete
F
plumbertom
Replies
11
Views
1K
troutdude
troutdude
Grant22
Replies
0
Views
343
Grant22
Grant22
W
Replies
9
Views
855
Davpot
D
bass
Replies
1
Views
606
troutdude
troutdude
Back
Top Bottom