Empire Lakes Coos Bay

M
martin s.
come one , come all, empire lake trout stocking has started, 3000 keeper size and 250 trophy fish. great bank acess for the kids and for any one wanting to play with the trout, SEE YOU THERE.

B
Billamicasr
Read about Empire Lakes, found myself within a rocks throw when I visited Wal-Mart in Coos Bay and still have not been there... I'll have to change that.

I recall reading (I think) they allow non motorized or possibly electric only vessels. Anyone have info or experience with that?

Bill

T
TimberTodd
Billamicasr said:
Read about Empire Lakes, found myself within a rocks throw when I visited Wal-Mart in Coos Bay and still have not been there... I'll have to change that.

I recall reading (I think) they allow non motorized or possibly electric only vessels. Anyone have info or experience with that?

Bill
My brother fishes it with his pontoon. Not sure about electric motors though.

G
Gulfstream
No outboards .Electric or paddle only

B
Billamicasr
Actually, fishing with my pontoon is what I have in mind.
Using the Minn Kota may be nice, but I'll guess the Trout won't care either way.
Thanks TimberTodd for the reply.

Thanks for that Gulfstream, I thought I'd read electrics were okay.

jamisonace
jamisonace
I saw some SWOCC students out there on an inflatable mattress once. It didn't have a motor on it.

Billamicasr said:

Bill

B
Billamicasr
Stop by the Lakes for a quick photo today... beautiful weather.
2016-03-24 Empire Lakes (4)a.jpg