Eagle today

F
Flymstr
0
Did anyone get fish today at the creek?????? none is willing to tell anymore huh? Well if you did, please let me know.

Flymstr;:cool:
 
Did you? or is that a dumb question? :lol:

I didn't make it up today, I won't be up there for a couple weeks.
 
Flymstr said:
Did anyone get fish today at the creek?????? none is willing to tell anymore huh? Well if you did, please let me know.

Flymstr;:cool:

what was the ?
 
If anyone caught fish ?:D
 
Flymstr said:
Did anyone get fish today at the creek?????? none is willing to tell anymore huh? Well if you did, please let me know.

Flymstr;:cool:

I got a late start because I was fishing the Clack, but I got toEC around 11:30 and there was only 8 cars. The water was really low and clear. No fish 4 me and everyone I talked to said the same.
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
2
Views
1K
Ol' talkin'bout
O
P
  • Featured
Replies
11
Views
601
troutdude
troutdude
plumbertom
Replies
1
Views
417
troutdude
troutdude
P
Replies
0
Views
159
purplescalepink
P
bass
Replies
2
Views
434
Chromatose
Chromatose
Back
Top Bottom