Double beaded steelie candy

S
smallieslayer
Hey guys just wanting some input on these jigs i tied up. Let me know what you guys think.

IMG_0520 (600x800).jpgIMG_0518 (600x800).jpgIMG_0494 (600x800).jpgIMG_0500 (600x800).jpgIMG_0512 (600x800).jpgIMG_0514 (600x800).jpgIMG_0515 (600x800).jpgIMG_0516 (600x800).jpg

F
fishingfreak
I think they need me to put them to the test for you!!! I think they look good. Nice Job!!! The double bead patterns are my favorite since I caught my 1st Steelhead on the nightmare pattern!!!

S
smallieslayer
Thanks fishingfreak....sounds good to me im actually starting a tackle company and would love to send you some...send me an email at smallieslayer@live.com with ur fav colors and ur address and i will send ou some to test for me.

F
fishingfreak
I will do that and I am sure they will improve my catch ratio!

R
rum runner
i have a buddy in washington you might want to talk to if you want to have some one give you some input on them im me and ill hook you up with him...
and i wouldnt mind getn a few from you in the future

T
TimberTodd
Good looking jigs, they look like they will pertorm well. Good luck with your endeavor.

L
Lowell Life Fisherman
these jigs look good man, but look in the tackle stores jigs just like this are already on the shelves. looks exactly the same.

T
the_intimidator03
HuntsandFishes said:
these jigs look good man, but look in the tackle stores jigs just like this are already on the shelves. looks exactly the same.

How many things on the shelf look exactly like other things?

Personally I think they look quite good. Hopefully he has some angle he can work on as a superior product

L
Lowell Life Fisherman
i did say they look good, did i not?

the_intimidator03 said:
How many things on the shelf look exactly like other things?

Personally I think they look quite good. Hopefully he has some angle he can work on as a superior product

T
the_intimidator03
the first part was basically in response to your comment about it looking just like everything else on the market. wasn't disagreein with you at all :)

S
smallieslayer
In response to the jigs being the same as other on the shelf at stores. Yeah they are but with me im not commercial trying so the product
i put out will be of the best quality do to me taking time with each jig to make sure the fisherman will get the highest quality jigs possible. I take great pride in my jig work and you once you get your hands on em bobber down fish on ripped lips.

T
the_intimidator03
smallieslayer said:
In response to the jigs being the same as other on the shelf at stores. Yeah they are but with me im not commercial trying so the product
i put out will be of the best quality do to me taking time with each jig to make sure the fisherman will get the highest quality jigs possible. I take great pride in my jig work and you once you get your hands on em bobber down fish on ripped lips.

And thus the reason for something locally made vs mass produced. Regardless if its a little more :) If everyone had the mentality of local vs outsource/mass produced i think our economy would be slightly better

Reactions: Boombollie