Did BC ever get more coon shrimp?

A
Anyfishisfine
I keep hearing they have the good stuff, but also heard a while back that they were out until further notice.

If they are still out, are there any recommendations for a substitute?

Thanks!

V
VagrantAngler
Yes they have cooners in, or did as of monday.

A
Anyfishisfine
Awesome! Thanks!

Y
youngbuck307
yea but i would but some of his spinners while your there water temp is getting up there and fish will start to turn off bait.. just a idea because they are cheep but work great better than any other store bought ones i can find

A
Anyfishisfine
youngbuck307 said:
yea but i would but some of his spinners while your there water temp is getting up there and fish will start to turn off bait.. just a idea because they are cheep but work great better than any other store bought ones i can find

I already went and got some, but I'll have a look at his spinners next time I'm there.

F
FishSchooler
Hoo boy, don't doubt TCO spinners (even though I haven't tried one yet, they're on the way though!).

Y
youngbuck307
o yes TCO are the way to go but i will have to say that for what you pay at BC'S for them they are great.... but if your willing to spend that more money you for sure will get more fish on TCO's. Im new to fishing for steel with spinners so i snag a lot and just works better to toss BC's till i find a area i dont loss as many i will toss on a tco