Diamond Lake fishing report

B
Boywhofishes
i want to make a trip there but those boats are very intimidating... i have a smaller inflatable... would i be able to stay upright with all of those bigger boats?...:think:

C
Commodore S
Boywhofishes said:
i want to make a trip there but those boats are very intimidating... i have a smaller inflatable... would i be able to stay upright with all of those bigger boats?...:think:

Yeah, I think the whole lake is 10 mph:think:

D
donjduck2
diamond

diamond

I have fished Diamond the last two summers on a small potoon boat and had no trouble.There is a 10mph limit on the lake so no real problem with boats.Everyone seems to watch out for each other and share the lake.
I only ever had one problem and that was before the speed limit was in effect.A guy in a boat was pee-peed because i was fishing where he wanted to so he tired to speed by me as close to me as he could with out hitting me,just about flipped me with his wake.I had another boater whoe was trolling stop and check to see if i was okay and was more pee-peed at the guy than i was.He kept saying he had no call to do that and also mentioned there was no way he couldn't see me since i was wearing a bright orange ball cap just so i could be seen.
The fishing was awsome last year,I had the best fishing i had ever had there.I am so looking forward to my camping trip this year up to Diamond.
yeah watch out for thoses raccoons.They were deff attacking camps last summer.I lost a couple packages of hot dog buns and bags of chips.

Last edited by a moderator:
S
striperkiller
Hawk said:
Beautiful Fish.............................:D

Are thar any crawdads in Diamond Lake???.................:rolleyes:

I'm there now and there are huge crawdads in diamond lake.

H
Hawk
striperkiller said:
I'm there now and there are huge crawdads in diamond lake.

Thankyou bro...:D:cool: