Dear Winter Steelhead...

B
BobbiDollPDX
Hey, I'm the one that's gonna be in the boat with her.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
BobbiDollPDX said:
Hey, I'm the one that's gonna be in the boat with her.

And the vehicle.

B
BobbiDollPDX
I might have to ride with my head out the window like a dog.

J
JeannaJigs
Lol you guys suck. My waders at pretty nasty though, can't lie. Not as bad as they were though. Windows will be downnnn.

My jerky is amazing. Will bring.

brandon4455
brandon4455
beaverfan said:
I got an industrial grade gas mask if you need it? Of course it's attached to something else right now but I could get it working for ya.

i have a good idea what it's attached to LOL

T
Thuggin4Life
Good luck on sundays. stinkhy waders are exagerated. never notice them in my fishing boat. of course the boat stinks already though.

J
JeannaJigs
Lol dude you haven't smelled them since I got home from our last trip. I blame the hog that jizzed on my leg.

J
JeannaJigs
Oh and yeah. Nothing can compete with the odor that was wafting from your cooler. Hope you bleached that...

P
plumb2fish
Good luck ladies...and you too zen. i'm headed the opposite direction from Eugene on Sunday......fish are being caught daily by a few of my south coast friends.

D
Drew9870
beaverfan said:
I got an industrial grade gas mask if you need it? Of course it's attached to something else right now but I could get it working for ya.

Hey, I got one of those too, same situation. I do have an unopened canister with a filter for biological weapons and a bodysuit, as well as decontamination powder packets for your skin and clothes to go with it, just in case you want to volunteer cleaning her waders.

Stinky waders..... Grossness.

J
JeannaJigs
Hey stinky waders as a product of salmon slime are an accomplishment...

I just can't find anything to get rid of the stench completely.

I'm taking donations for a new pair of waders at this point...

T
Thuggin4Life
plumb2fish said:
Good luck ladies...and you too zen. i'm headed the opposite direction from Eugene on Sunday......fish are being caught daily by a few of my south coast friends.
Stop teasing me. the river came up right before i went then the jeep broke. been hereing some good news from the south.
JeannaJigs said:
Oh and yeah. Nothing can compete with the odor that was wafting from your cooler. Hope you bleached that...
not yet but maybe tomorrow if i get the jeep fixed so i can get the boat in the driveway for a proper washdown

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Drew9870 said:
Hey, I got one of those too, same situation. I do have an unopened canister with a filter for biological weapons and a bodysuit, as well as decontamination powder packets for your skin and clothes to go with it, just in case you want to volunteer cleaning her waders.

Stinky waders..... Grossness.

hahaha!!! Great post LOL!

B
bigsteel
Jeanna youll have to take me on a driftboat trip one of these days

J
JeannaJigs
For sure. I'm limited to weekends until the end of the year, and then i'll have more "sick leave" heh.