Dear fishing gods in control of all the big fish karma

J
JeannaJigs
Be nice tomorrow. Damnit. I've given my sacrifices aplenty.

Rose and I are going somewhere, on a body of water, in Oregon. I'm going to try my hardest to get her into her first salmon larger than her hand. Lord knows I suck at helping people fish, I nearly murdered my own mother the first, last, and only time I tried to take her steelhead fishing in my boat on the alsea a couple years ago. Fortunately for the both of us, rose knows a thing or two and probably won't threaten to backhand me (yeah, it happened while I was rowing) if I say some smartass comment lol. Right, rose?

Wish us luck. Feel free to make a sacrifice of your liking to the fishing gods for us if you so choose...

Reactions: lilsalmon, OnTheFly and Drew9870
B
bigsteel
Have fun girls,,come on Rose get that salmon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Drew9870
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Give 'em hell, ladies!! :mad: :lol::lol: I'll be rooting for you gals. :pray: :D

J
JeannaJigs
Just discovered I didn't put my gear away last time....gross is all I have to say.

O
OnTheFly
As sacrifice to the fish Gods, I will burn a carp rod at the alter of salvation.

Good luck girls.

Reactions: JeannaJigs
J
JeannaJigs
^^^
Best. Sacrifice. Ever.

Thanks Jim!

L
lilsalmon
We are both gonna get at least one salmon cuz I just found the official fish dancing to the Gods video......hehe

Reactions: JeannaJigs
L
lilsalmon
OnTheFly said:
As sacrifice to the fish Gods, I will burn a carp rod at the alter of salvation.

Good luck girls.

Jim, you have a carp rod? You been holdin out? Its an excellent sacrifice...thanks.

Thanks Dave....will see YOU on thursday.....fishes ON!!!!

D
Drew9870
OnTheFly said:

Good luck girls.

:shock::shock::shock:

Dunno if I ceased up or if I seized up :D.

Good luck out there!

Last edited:
G
GDBrown
I am roll on the floor right now and I hope you get video of this trip because it will be priceless :lol: :D

Have fun and keep the wet side down!

GD

T
Thuggin4Life
Good luck. Might try to bring the carp rod for good luck.

brandon4455
brandon4455
does the broken rod tip on my 4wwt sound like a half way decent sacrifice? :lol: good luck!!

J
JeannaJigs
Jim's sacrifice die it, Rose is eating her first salmon for dinner tomorrow.

O
OnTheFly
JeannaJigs said:
Jim's sacrifice die it, Rose is eating her first salmon for dinner tomorrow.
Seriously? Seriously? That is Way cool! Now I either want pictures of the fish or Rose eating it.

J
JeannaJigs
Posted a thread :)

L
lilsalmon
hey...how do we know it wasn't Monty Python and the fish slapping dance...