Curious of the "range" of coho

T
the_intimidator03
0
I am curious where along the willamette valley can we expect coho? Kind of curious to see my coho opportunities around eugene.
 
Slim to none unfortunately, the furthest south I've heard of them being was the Santiams and until recentely the run was tiny.
 
thanks beaver. looks like a drive for salmon at the moment LOL. I just remember living outside of roseburg and heading up to glide and the north umpqua for coho, just now i dunno how the run is on the north.
 
the_intimidator03 said:
I am curious where along the willamette valley can we expect coho? Kind of curious to see my coho opportunities around eugene.

The Siuslaw!!! If I lived in Eugene that is where I would go!

Probably not to much along the upper Willamette.
 
siuslaw is the river that flows out into florence if im not mistaken. I am rerigging one of my poles with 15 lb powerpro braid that i will probably use for my salmon, downrigger rod. Should be fine for coho and steelies and a hell of a battle for chinook :-D
 

Similar threads

C
Replies
0
Views
1K
Croaker
C
C
  • Featured
Replies
2
Views
1K
troutdude
troutdude
P
Replies
1
Views
609
cchinook
C
plumbertom
Replies
2
Views
879
plumbertom
plumbertom
Back
Top Bottom