Controlled deer & elk results in

C
cowboysfan
drew my buck tag this year, 6th year no elk again. Check yours on Odfw hunter info!

R
RunWithSasquatch
Drew a Willamette Deer tag, point savers the rest.

S
steelhead_slayer
I hate having to draw a tag. That's why I hunt where there's no need to draw a tag

C
cowboysfan
steelhead_slayer said:
I hate having to draw a tag. That's why I hunt where there's no need to draw a tag
I could not agree more,I will go over to the mackenzie unit and hunt if I dont get a tag. I remember when we just went up got when we got our tag and told them east side oo west side.

C
colt
Did not draw anything, so looks like I'll be archery hunting again for deer and elk this year. I rifle hunt deer and been archery hunting elk for 12 years (still no luck with a kill yet...I'm hopeful :)) I missed the deadline for last year (forgot to go to the damn store to put in for them) and I think I lost a preference point for the unit I've been putting in for since I was in High School. I think I am at about 11 points now or so, for the Wenaha Unit. I guess this year I'll go for the monster bull I missed last year. Shot at him from 25 yards, limb the size of a damn pin in the way and just ticked it enough to put it a half inch over its back. The guy off to the right said it was dead on to his lungs till it ticked. That made my heart sink big time.

Anyways, good luck on everyone else with their draw.