Columbia with Youngbuck307, The curse is broken!!

T
Troutier Bassier
I just noticed that Osmosis looks Very different then his Avatar.

A
autofisher
Troutier Bassier said:
I just noticed that Osmosis looks Very different then his Avatar.

Yeah, until you make him mad and he turns into the incredible B.A. Baracus, hates to fly and always gets suckered into taking sleeping pills with milk.

K
Kodiak
autofisher said:
Yeah, until you make him mad and he turns into the incredible B.A. Baracus, hates to fly and always gets suckered into taking sleeping pills with milk.

You would never catch him in pink skinny pants either!:cool:

M
mgdguy
Kodiak said:
You would never catch him in pink skinny pants either!:cool:

LOL!! :lol:

T
Troutier Bassier
The Skinny Jean think isn't very Funny Anymore.

Y
youngbuck307
yea i know i went back today with Fishkiller and this guy asked me if i posted about it on Ifish.... with a smile on my face told him now only people on oregon fishing forum.... he said there 30 people there early today. so for like a 200yrd creek that isn't much fishing room when there are really only 2 maybe 3 spots fish can hold in. But i was still able to land a native and got lucky and got a jack to take home ill post a pic later only 17in.

And to the guy on the river today that didn't like me posting on here to my friends sorry. but its not like thats a big keeped secret!!! but i understand we dont want snagger in there. and its sad to say today everyfish i seen had been snaged at least once

Reactions: Kodiak
M
Mike123
youngbuck307 said:
yea i know i went back today with Fishkiller and this guy asked me if i posted about it on Ifish.... with a smile on my face told him now only people on oregon fishing forum.... he said there 30 people there early today. so for like a 200yrd creek that isn't much fishing room when there are really only 2 maybe 3 spots fish can hold in. But i was still able to land a native and got lucky and got a jack to take home ill post a pic later only 17in.

And to the guy on the river today that didn't like me posting on here to my friends sorry. but its not like thats a big keeped secret!!! but i understand we dont want snagger in there. and its sad to say today everyfish i seen had been snaged at least once

That's too bad... :confused:

K
Kodiak
youngbuck307 said:

just keep doing your thing bro. Don't let the I**** guys bully you. They don't like it too bad. This site was started under the premis of free information and helping one another....I think thats what were all here to do.

F
fishnquest
Great job, congratulations! Awesome fish, what fun.:clap::clap:

Y
youngbuck307
Your so right kodiac!!!! osmo put me onto fish so I did the same for fishkiller. he doesn't have much drift experiance so it was a good place to lear.