Coho silver salmon above Willamette Falls

S
solution7
Yamhill

Yamhill

I really want to see some fish in the McMinnville, Lafayette area. I am really hoping to finds some good spots. I live in Mac and would love to fish locally. I just talked to a guy that said he was catching them on the willy a little waise up from the mouth of the Yamhill. Said they caught three trolling hot shot/ wiggle wart

W
wormosa
solution7 said:
I really want to see some fish in the McMinnville, Lafayette area. I am really hoping to finds some good spots. I live in Mac and would love to fish locally. I just talked to a guy that said he was catching them on the willy a little waise up from the mouth of the Yamhill. Said they caught three trolling hot shot/ wiggle wart
iam going to use wiggle wart and blue fox tomorrow, i will let you know, last week when i was there i marked a lot of fish, but i did not have the right metal, so i did not have a chance, this week i am so prepared..

S
solution7
Wormosa how did the trip go ?

F
fishin_fool
recieved text from Wormosa this morning from mouth of yamhill... lots of fish rolling and one in boat on blue fox spinner...

B
bmac_0021
is anyone heading out to the mouth of the yamhill today?

W
wormosa
willamette/yamhill

willamette/yamhill

the mighty skunk is dead.. i went out at 7 30 am and by 9 am i caught this beauty, i only saw 2 other boats netting fish and there were quite a few boats out there, i had a hard take down but by the time i grabbed the pole there was nothing.... fish were jumping and rollong like crazy, like my brother fishin_fool said i caught it on a blue fox, colors were pink/blue 3/8 ... it is a buck and he is 28 inches long,weight no clue i do not have a scale

Last edited by a moderator:
F
fishin_fool
So glad you killed the stink today and was even more cool getting the minute by minute updates by cell thanks for making my day as well...

M
masmith
wormosa said:
the mighty skunk is dead.. i went out at 7 30 am and by 9 am i caught this beauty, i only saw 2 other boats netting fish and there were quite a few boats out there, i had a hard take down but by the time i grabbed the pole there was nothing.... fish were jumping and rollong like crazy, like my brother fishin_fool said i caught it on a blue fox, colors were pink/blue 3/8 ... it is a buck and he is 28 inches long,weight no clue i do not have a scale

Boomshakalaka!

S
solution7
Wormosa nice fish! So the truth is the fish are there! My brother lives two doors down from you, says he has chatted with you. I was out having a cig and I think I saw you pulling stuff from your boat.

Sounds like people are laying the skunk to rest. I nailed a nook on the nestucca yesterday. We are smoking it right now...

I am gonna head to the yamhill after a bit more rain. I need them to be where I can get to them from the bank..

Nice job!

M
Markcanby
I went down to Knights Bridge a bit ago. There is some water there now looks like they are starting I saw one just under the bridge. I walked up to teh holes but didn't see any shines.

W
wormosa
i saw people bank fishing today, i do not know if they caught anything, but they are lining the bank...

Last edited:
W
wormosa
fishin_fool said:
So glad you killed the stink today and was even more cool getting the minute by minute updates by cell thanks for making my day as well...
yw and glad it made your day, too bad your not here....

B
bigfootfish
Wormosa's skunk

Wormosa's skunk

Right on Wormosa!

BFF

W
wormosa
thanks bff... made my day.... off to hagg tomorrow