Coastal river fishing!

S
STEELseeker4086

Last edited:
M
Mike123
If your trying to hide the name of the river you may want to change the name of the pic.. lol. ;)

Nice fish! Sounds like a blast!

S
steelheadstalker31
very nice

C
Coho Kid
What method were you guys using on the drift boat?

W
waco
good job getting those monsters at Siletz River!!!!! LOL

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Holy cow!!

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
waco said:
good job getting those monsters at Siletz River!!!!! LOL

I'm sure there are some I-Fshers who are EXTREMELY displeased with you at the moment!!

S
STEELseeker4086
Why would anyone be "EXTREMELY Displeased" about this post?

J
Johnny Southpaw
Nice Hawgs!

troutdude
troutdude
STEELseeker4086 said:

And why would we care what they think?

NICE FEESH!!!

M
Mike123
I know where I'm going now. hahaha. jk.

G
GDBrown
Nice looking catch you have there. I had one like that a few years ago. Of course it cost me $300 for my son and I to go with a guide. He really knew how to put fish in the boat and was willing to tell me how to do it myself.

I guess I didn't listen well enough!

GD

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
STEELseeker4086 said:

haha.. There are people out there who like to keep the current hot spots a secret. I have been threatened in the past after posting on other sites the rivers I knew were hot at that particular moment.

Pay my comment no mind, it was an incident that happened a while back. I was mainly just entertaining myself. It was late. :D

C
collegekidusa
Nice Catch!

Nice Catch!

Those suckers look big!

M
Mike123
GraphiteZen said:
haha.. There are people out there who like to keep the current hot spots a secret. I have been threatened in the past after posting on other sites the rivers I knew were hot at that particular moment.

Pay my comment no mind, it was an incident that happened a while back. I was mainly just entertaining myself. It was late. :D

Used to be a certain "fish biologist" that would threaten people on a regular basis on there about "secret" spots like the Alsea and Siletz. lol.

W
wormosa
good job joey

X
xacex
The fishing on the Siletz is bad. people everywhere, no fish, hard to access. Your fish are a fluke! People reading this should go to the Salmon river its closer. Stay away from the Siletz unless you just want to drink beer.;);)

W
waco
xacex said:
The fishing on the Siletz is bad. people everywhere, no fish, hard to access. Your fish are a fluke! People reading this should go to the Salmon river its closer. Stay away from the Siletz unless you just want to drink beer.;);)
and......... you can have the whole river to your self!!! LOL

W
wormosa
STEELseeker4086 said:

where did the pics go?