Coastal river fishing!

S
STEELseeker4086

Last edited:
M
Mike123
If your trying to hide the name of the river you may want to change the name of the pic.. lol.

Nice fish! Sounds like a blast!

S
steelheadstalker31
very nice

C
Coho Kid
What method were you guys using on the drift boat?

W
waco
good job getting those monsters at Siletz River!!!!! LOL

GraphiteZen
Holy cow!!

GraphiteZen
good job getting those monsters at Siletz River!!!!! LOL

I'm sure there are some I-Fshers who are EXTREMELY displeased with you at the moment!!

S
STEELseeker4086
Why would anyone be "EXTREMELY Displeased" about this post?

J
Johnny Southpaw
Nice Hawgs!

M
Mike123
I know where I'm going now. hahaha. jk.

G
GDBrown
Nice looking catch you have there. I had one like that a few years ago. Of course it cost me $300 for my son and I to go with a guide. He really knew how to put fish in the boat and was willing to tell me how to do it myself.

I guess I didn't listen well enough!

GD

GraphiteZen
Why would anyone be "EXTREMELY Displeased" about this post?

haha.. There are people out there who like to keep the current hot spots a secret. I have been threatened in the past after posting on other sites the rivers I knew were hot at that particular moment.

Pay my comment no mind, it was an incident that happened a while back. I was mainly just entertaining myself. It was late.

C
collegekidusa
Nice Catch!

Nice Catch!

Those suckers look big!

M
Mike123

Used to be a certain "fish biologist" that would threaten people on a regular basis on there about "secret" spots like the Alsea and Siletz. lol.

W
wormosa
good job joey

X
xacex
The fishing on the Siletz is bad. people everywhere, no fish, hard to access. Your fish are a fluke! People reading this should go to the Salmon river its closer. Stay away from the Siletz unless you just want to drink beer.

W
waco
The fishing on the Siletz is bad. people everywhere, no fish, hard to access. Your fish are a fluke! People reading this should go to the Salmon river its closer. Stay away from the Siletz unless you just want to drink beer.
and......... you can have the whole river to your self!!! LOL