Clackamas River coho fishing

C
Crazyirish87
0
Anyone still having any luck on the Clack for Coho?
 
Last I went was about 10 days ago and they were dark dark-
 
I kept a nice one last Sunday. You can see some very light color.. just starting..
 
Clackamas River

Alright I might hit it up tomorrow just curious if anyone was still having any luck
 
Yes......
 
Whatcha' using? Spinners or drifting?
 
Clackamas River

Spinners
 
The clack is a strange river. I took my nephew from Montana years ago. We went July up to a spot and hooked 6 steelhead. One springer . Then I went by the same spot last year threw out a home-made spinner and got one steelhead to slam it. But that was all.
 

Similar threads

C
Replies
1
Views
511
Davpot
D
P
Replies
1
Views
610
cchinook
C
maxwyatt
Replies
4
Views
593
Bruce Chambers
B
troutdude
Replies
1
Views
454
Chromatose
C
troutdude
Replies
0
Views
573
troutdude
troutdude
Back
Top Bottom