Changing locations

J
JTLunker
Got my first job out of graduate school. Will be moving to Medford Oregon in April. Looking forward to exploring a new zone. I grew up in Medford, but I only fished for trout at Willow, Emigrant, and Howard Prairie. I have some good buddies that are big into Steel and Salmon. Excited to hit some new waters. I will miss the Willamette Valley and my favorite spots, but it is time to move on. Hope to see some of you Southern Oregon OFF'ers out on the drink.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
CONGRATULATIONS!! :clap: That will open up all sorts of new adventures for you. There are some great waters down there just waiting for you.

Irishrover
Irishrover
Good luck with the new job. You'll have a good time on the Rogue going after steelhead. I used to have a lot of fun in the spring at Emigrant lake fishing for Crappie followed by a fiish fry. The Applegate River was good for steelhead back in 1969-71 when I lived in that area but I haven't fished it since then. Throbbit_Shane has the good current information on that part part of the state.

Troutski
Troutski
A new adventure, one never knows. Best of luck with the new position and don't be a stranger, all that new water -you are a very blessed man.:clap:

Chuck

H
Hawk
Congratulations bro. I think you will enjoy getting back to southwest Oregon......:D

:cool:

:clap::clap::clap:

E
eugene1
Hit me with a pm if you want to meet up with us for week or so of Chetco and Klamath Fall salmon fishing this summer! Congrats on the new job and upgrade in locales!!!

Best,