Cedar Crick Saturday?

T
Troutier Bassier
Anyone heading out to the Crick this saturday?

F
fishonnn09
I will be out there Friday and Saturday, good amount of rain is forecasted for wednesday night hope that helps coax the fish out

C
Cracker
Troutier Bassier said:
Anyone heading out to the Crick this saturday?

Now that is funny!

T
Troutier Bassier
My friends baseball friends make fun of him cause his mom told them that he goes fishing. Now they always say.
"Hey Jake, You want to go Rustle up Some CyatFish Down at the Crick?"

T
Troutier Bassier
Well Im Definetly going. See some of you there.

F
Fishtopher
Too many footsteps and not enough fish.

F
fishonnn09
was there today

was there today

quite a few people out gonna be even more tomorrow and there aren't even that many fish in the river yet. today very few were being caught from what i saw

T
Troutier Bassier
I went there Today. Its not Worth my time to wake up at 4Am and go there.
Its an 20 min walk there and if there is absoluetly no Sunlight, Its kinda hard to get down there without a light. (I fell in a trench). And you have to walk in the Water to get to the Good Spots.
More people then there is Fish.

Some good things were if people caught a fish in the Stomach, They would let it go.But Flosssed fish would be Kept.

F
FishSchooler
Troutier Bassier said:
I went there Today. Its not Worth my time to wake up at 4Am and go there.
Its an 20 min walk there and if there is absoluetly no Sunlight, Its kinda hard to get down there without a light. (I fell in a trench). And you have to walk in the Water to get to the Good Spots.
More people then there is Fish.

Some good things were if people caught a fish in the Stomach, They would let it go.But Flosssed fish would be Kept.

LOL you forgot a light like I did last time! ;)
Dont forget a light...
Who said you have to wade to get fish? Plenty of fish are caught there without waders.

F
FishFinger
Rough morning at Cedar on Sat. The barometric pressure was like 28.11 as the front came it before O-dark thirty. Really put the bite off. Andy got a small 7 lber and I saw two more go to eggs around 9:30.

Should be a lot better over the next few days. Already the pressure is 30.19 3% moon phase and after a freshit.....

F
FishSchooler
Daaaan I miss you callin me lil buddy ;)
when you think the peak's gonna be?
comparing to your reports from last year this year isn't as great so far. Has
the river changed so much holes like the landslide are gone or they still hold lots of fish? any new holes you would like to share? :)

T
Troutier Bassier
No, You need waders to get to Good spots there. Unless you can jump with all your gear across a few Streams.

F
FishSchooler
Troutier Bassier said:
No, You need waders to get to Good spots there. Unless you can jump with all your gear across a few Streams.

Not really... ask anyone
If you are trying to cross the creek... walk on the logs, or wear some hiking boots. Heck, if you have someone else carry your stuff first, then you jump, then they throw it over...

T
Troutier Bassier
To get to my Spot I had to.
Walk on a Muddy Trail and fall in a ditch,
Walk across Cedar creek,
Walk across a fallen Log,
Walk Across Part of the Sandy,
Walk acrosss some wierd, Mishaped rocks.
Then I got to cast.

B
beaverfan
That's how salmon and steelhead fishing goes, unless your plunking in the CR or in a boat. Lots and lots of walking. Invest in a nice l.e.d. headlamp and a nice pair of hiking boots.

F
FishSchooler
Troutier Bassier said:
To get to my Spot I had to.
Walk on a Muddy Trail and fall in a ditch,
Walk across Cedar creek,
Walk across a fallen Log,
Walk Across Part of the Sandy,
Walk acrosss some wierd, Mishaped rocks.
Then I got to cast.

...where were you? You shouldnt need to walk that far to "cast."

T
Troutier Bassier
Well, I meant Fish. But I was at the "combat" Zone. In the Long Deep Hole behined Shallow Water. Its kinda hard to Describe.