CC Thursday Evening

M
morglum_s
My first time at this spot. Hiked in the "long way" as the hatchery road was still closed. Got there around 5 and there were 3 or 4 other guys right at the confluence of the creek and the sandy. No one was getting any action. I fished down river for a while and saw somebody cross over to the island. Looked a little hairy to cross to me so I did not follow (I wouldn't know where to go from there?). Worked my way back to CC and there was only 1 other angler there, who eventually caught a hen on a homemade lure. He left around dusk and I had the whole place to myself. I threw red, pink, and yellow spinners but go no action at all. The Yellow one was gobbled up by the snag gods and I hiked out in the dark with Coyote song in the distance.

N
nativefish
that sounds extremely pleasurable compared how most people that fish at cedar creek know it can be, even without getting a fish!

M
morglum_s
Yep thats what I was thinking with all the threads I've read about that spot... Too bad the roadwork isn't more extensive ;)

N
nativefish
RIGHT? well get back in there before its over and give it another shot!

T
troutmasta
morglum_s said:
Yep thats what I was thinking with all the threads I've read about that spot... Too bad the roadwork isn't more extensive ;)

I was there earlier that day 6 people. I had the meat hole, and the house hole all to myself. I vote they stop access from the hatchery and make only those who put in the work get rewarded.
my buddy and I killed it there today.

Last edited: