Carp carp and more carp

T
the mutt
0
Hi I'm new to the forum, I love to cat and carp fish. Iv'e caught some 30+'' out on the John Day, are there any good carp spots on the east side of Portland or close down I84?
 
I want to know where you catch them on the John Day. Sounds like you have caught your share of Carp. :)
 
welcome to the forum! any flats on the columbia should have some 20+ pound carp
 
Last edited:
it's south of Rufus off I84, I'll see if I can find the park name
 
must stay out of thread.... ehhhh
 
  • Like
Reactions: colbypearson
huh ? out of tread? Blue Lake has some big carp
 
the mutt said:
huh ? out of tread? Blue Lake has some big carp

Yeah Blue Lake does.. In the summer theyre all over the lily pads. Literally 25+ lb ones cruising the shallows
 
Are they any good to eat.

What do you use on the John Day?
 
Where are the lily pads on blue lake?
 

Similar threads

J
Replies
2
Views
349
Davpot
D
P
  • Featured
Replies
11
Views
597
troutdude
troutdude
WoolyBugger
  • Featured
  • WoolyBugger
  • Others
Replies
12
Views
2K
rev_rend
R
J
Replies
2
Views
455
coalbe
C
L
Replies
6
Views
3K
lukereif06
L
Back
Top Bottom