Buena Vista road.

S
simpsoti
Are you talking about the ODFW site out there on Buena Vista Road??? It has a locked gate and a dirt parking lot with an ODFW sign about a wilammette spillway?? Its a bit of a hike to the main pond from the road. If its the same one, i have fished out there a bunch of time. Some pretty good bass fishing out there. I have some people catch some hogs out of there! I was out there a week ago and the fishing was pretty good.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Uhhh wow. I have never even seen those....

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
I live about 5 minutes away. I will definitely be checking this out.

By the way Metz, your post will self destruct in 5... 4... 3... 2....

M
Metz84
I know Im a rookie...:doh::wall: LOL

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
haha I'm joking more than anything. Do a search for 'honeyhole'

T
TTFishon
I did a search on your honeyhole. I remember you mentioned it yesterday but can't remember if you said you still fish there or not. Have you fished there lately?

T
the_intimidator03
GraphiteZen said:
By the way Metz, your post will self destruct in 5... 4... 3... 2....

Inspector Gadget Oo Oo

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
TTFishon said:
I did a search on your honeyhole. I remember you mentioned it yesterday but can't remember if you said you still fish there or not. Have you fished there lately?

Well... In order to get my toon in I made these big PVC framed wheeled gadgets that I would strap to each pontoon so I could drag it in. It's probably like a quarter-mile to the water which is LOT further than I I wanted to either carry it or pull it on the gravel loaded down with Red Bull, car batteries and a depth-finder. Then I broke the boat up on the Umpqua and my 'wheels' don't fit the new one, soo, no I haven't fished it for a while. Have from the bank but... You know wants to bank it when you can float it! I think I stayed for 10 minutes.

F
Finneus Polebender
GraphiteZen said:
Well... In order to get my toon in I made these big PVC framed wheeled gadgets that I would strap to each pontoon so I could drag it in. It's probably like a quarter-mile to the water which is LOT further than I I wanted to either carry it or pull it on the gravel loaded down with Red Bull, car batteries and a depth-finder. Then I broke the boat up on the Umpqua and my 'wheels' don't fit the new one, soo, no I haven't fished it for a while. Have from the bank but... You know wants to bank it when you can float it! I think I stayed for 10 minutes.
Honeyhole? didn't catch that yesterday that be ok if TT knows I will know. Am lookin to rig my little toons with wheels and elec trollin setups .

brandon4455
brandon4455
this is a very late post but,, a pond on the ride side of the road that has two small ponds next to eachother (they are one when the water is high) belongs to a farmer named ed and it is indeed private property, me and i my dad permission to fish there since they were friends, caught a lot of 1-6lb bass in there, it has carp,blugill (a lot that will eat anything you throw at em) perch ,catfish you name it. but he started draining it for crops and the original fish poulation died,,but it gets water from the willy, and always re gains a nice poulation of big fish. my dads uncle pulled a 7 1/1 pund bass pout of there using a bluegill meat under a bobber LOL . but anyways it's private and he will come out and tell you to leave, if you get caught. this was probably my favorite pond as a little one i haven't fished it in over 3 years..

brandon