Brrr... its cold

F
FishSchooler
DSC 0499

DSC 0510

DSC 0511

DSC 0522

DSC 0526
 
B
beaverfan
In a few days you'll be able to walk across your little pond!
 
F
FishSchooler
beaverfan said:
In a few days you'll be able to walk across your little pond!

Har har... i rather not :shock:

I broke up the ice though :cool:
 
H
Hawk
FS, when i was your age we hosed water onto the school playground, then went ice skating in Milwaukee, WI...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:


Nice little guppy pond you hav thar...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

har.har.har

hohohohohohoho
 
18406ej
18406ej
Good job with the camera too, those are great shots.
 
F
FishSchooler
18406ej said:
Good job with the camera too, those are great shots.

Wouldnt want to drop it on those water level shots! :shock:
 
T
Throbbit _Shane
Its damn cold right now. The fog is frozen down here, kinda weird.
 
F
FishSchooler
From today

From today

These are from today

DSC 0540

DSC 0542

DSC 0541
The camera was actually sitting on the ice for this

DSC 0545

DSC 0550

DSC 0543

DSC 0544
 
O
Outdoor_Myers
Hawk said:
FS, when i was your age we hosed water onto the school playground, then went ice skating in Milwaukee, WI...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:


Nice little guppy pond you hav thar...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

har.har.har

hohohohohohoho

you had to Ice your playground? ya ever been to devils lake in Wi? I think thats what it is called lol. Well In iowa we always hosed the sidewalk and streets but the weather usually beat us to it lol
 
F
fishnquest
Nice pond and nice pics, FS. Brrr its cold is right. 22deg and snowing like crazy here; and I live at 1500ft. Where's global warming when you need it?
 
F
FishSchooler
fishnquest said:
Nice pond and nice pics, FS. Brrr its cold is right. 22deg and snowing like crazy here; and I live at 1500ft. Where's global warming when you need it?

The low is supposed to be 15 tomorrow and no snow! :(
 
T
Troutier Bassier
My pool froze over. Hope im able to walk on it like las year.
 
R
rainman
Didn't even get above freezing here in Monmouth today. It hit 31, oh so close. lol
 
G
Growbug
Thermometer in the pump house says 24 degrees. lack of water in the house agrees with this.
 
F
fishtales
Yeah it is cold. I left a spitter in my ride last night. It was frozen solid this morning. I haven't seen it this cold in a while.
 
F
fishtales
Does anyone know a good way to insulate an exterior hose spigot? My dog ate though two of the foam ones. They are not expensive. I am getting tired of buying them.
 
T
TTFishon
fishtales said:
Does anyone know a good way to insulate an exterior hose spigot? My dog ate though two of the foam ones. They are not expensive. I am getting tired of buying them.

I wrap a towel around mine and duct tape it. We've lived here for four years and so far so good.
 
J
joesnuffy
It was minus 2 degrees (-2F) when i came to work this morning...... You valley guys are getting off easy.
 
T
TTFishon
Yeah, My sister said it was -27 in La Pine this morning and it's 6 degrees there now.
 
F
FishSchooler
I was tired...
DSC 0576
 

Similar threads

NKlamerus
Replies
19
Views
2K
NKlamerus
NKlamerus
plumbertom
Replies
10
Views
671
plumbertom
plumbertom
F
Replies
9
Views
562
Fred
F
NKlamerus
Replies
8
Views
316
Shaun Solomon
Shaun Solomon
M
Replies
14
Views
812
bass
bass
Top Bottom