Brrr... its cold

F
FishSchooler
DSC_0499.jpg

DSC_0510.jpg

DSC_0511.jpg

DSC_0522.jpg

DSC_0526.jpg

In a few days you'll be able to walk across your little pond!

beaverfan said:
In a few days you'll be able to walk across your little pond!

Har har... i rather not :shock:

I broke up the ice though :cool:

FS, when i was your age we hosed water onto the school playground, then went ice skating in Milwaukee, WI...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice little guppy pond you hav thar...

har.har.har

hohohohohohoho

Good job with the camera too, those are great shots.

18406ej said:
Good job with the camera too, those are great shots.

Wouldnt want to drop it on those water level shots! :shock:

Its damn cold right now. The fog is frozen down here, kinda weird.

From today

From today

These are from today

DSC_0540.jpg

DSC_0542.jpg

DSC_0541.jpg
The camera was actually sitting on the ice for this

DSC_0545.jpg

DSC_0550.jpg

DSC_0543.jpg

DSC_0544.jpg

Hawk said:
FS, when i was your age we hosed water onto the school playground, then went ice skating in Milwaukee, WI...

Nice little guppy pond you hav thar...

har.har.har

hohohohohohoho

you had to Ice your playground? ya ever been to devils lake in Wi? I think thats what it is called lol. Well In iowa we always hosed the sidewalk and streets but the weather usually beat us to it lol

Nice pond and nice pics, FS. Brrr its cold is right. 22deg and snowing like crazy here; and I live at 1500ft. Where's global warming when you need it?

fishnquest said:
Nice pond and nice pics, FS. Brrr its cold is right. 22deg and snowing like crazy here; and I live at 1500ft. Where's global warming when you need it?

The low is supposed to be 15 tomorrow and no snow! :(

My pool froze over. Hope im able to walk on it like las year.

Didn't even get above freezing here in Monmouth today. It hit 31, oh so close. lol

Thermometer in the pump house says 24 degrees. lack of water in the house agrees with this.

Yeah it is cold. I left a spitter in my ride last night. It was frozen solid this morning. I haven't seen it this cold in a while.

Does anyone know a good way to insulate an exterior hose spigot? My dog ate though two of the foam ones. They are not expensive. I am getting tired of buying them.

fishtales said:
Does anyone know a good way to insulate an exterior hose spigot? My dog ate though two of the foam ones. They are not expensive. I am getting tired of buying them.

I wrap a towel around mine and duct tape it. We've lived here for four years and so far so good.

It was minus 2 degrees (-2F) when i came to work this morning...... You valley guys are getting off easy.

Yeah, My sister said it was -27 in La Pine this morning and it's 6 degrees there now.

I was tired...
DSC_0576.jpg