brownlee crappie help?

G

goin4kokes

Was wondering if anyone can help me with this. What is the best time of year to fish brownlee res for crappie. I have heard April, May, June. Wanting to make a trip, just trying to make it count best I can. Any info of any sort will be helpful. Thanks

M

Markcanby

Was wondering if anyone can help me with this. What is the best time of year to fish brownlee res for crappie. I have heard April, May, June. Wanting to make a trip, just trying to make it count best I can. Any info of any sort will be helpful. Thanks

I think you are right on with May being best.

F

fish4life

I ussually go over mid june and the bite has slowed I think mid late may would be best. You posted this under kokanee you might get more replies if you post it in another spot. The fish I have caught have been off the bank If you had a boat you could do a lot better.

H

Hawk

CrappieChaser posts on ifish. Send him a PM, he knows all the good spots at Brownlee. :D

G

goin4kokes

Ya thanks. Don't think I can go wrong anytime in those couple months. Heard they spawn in mid to late April. Haven't fished there before so I will find out when I get there. Going there blind so any will be a success.