Brown bullhead

N
nwkiller
looking in my book, the bigger ones should be out when the weather is holding around 55 degrees!!!

T
TTFishon
If I remember right, I used to catch the big one's at the end of May beginning of June during the spawn but my biggest of 19"s I caught after the spawn. I remember seeing a big cloud of babies and I knew the parents were nearby. I was out of worms though...so what to use.....what to use. I know I'll use the piece of banana bubalicious I'm chewing on. :lol:

C
colbypearson
Mothers day weekend they seem to always be moving in the pond I grew up fishing, fun stuff!!!

N
nwkiller
ya in may a lot are out, big and small..but try and target as early as you think they would be out...the bigger ones like to come out first

F
Finneus Polebender
nwkiller said:
ya in may a lot are out, big and small..but try and target as early as you think they would be out...the bigger ones like to come out first

Use to be around the 1st of april they start gettin active for the spawning thing . Remember we would catch them one after another night or day around that time of year. They would all be big ones during that stretch.

N
nwkiller
yep.

T
TheFishingHex
I cought a few really small bullheads in the mult. channel, if anyone cares to know.