Bite apparently isn't on.

G
GDBrown
Can I get them in my prescription?

W
wormosa
GDBrown said:
I got there about 8:30 (I'm not much of an early riser, just ask Jay) and fished until 10:30 or tried to anyway. I'm still working on the motor/boat setup and I'm getting closer. I can now troll at 1.7MPH! Need to get it slower I know, I keep adjusting things on the motor after the carb rebuild and I've about got it. The 25HP is a bit much for trolling so I've got a couple 3 Gal buckets set up for dragging. I did get the finder to work and all the fish I marked were in the 14 - 18 foot depth. Most were in the middle of the lake towards the dam.
There were others on the lake fishing and catching some but not a lot. The Osprey were having the best luck but they have a birds eye view that helps, Right! I may try again later this evening after I do some more adjusting.

GD

No pics because I got no fish!

i get allot of my fish to the right of the sheriffs boat house, and i troll to the left of the launch, i hardly ever catch any fish on the far side of the lake, i just troll the ford fender set up, last year i used a rapala and i killed them as well, last year my buddy and i caught 17 fish in the day and of course we threw back the 7 and kept 10, he caught 1 and the rapala caught the rest. if i go this sunday i will take the camera, i live in lafayette and i get off at 6 and get home around 6 30 so there is no option to fish in the week.

troutdude
troutdude
GDBrown said:
Can I get them in my prescription?

I'm not sure. You'll have to ask the Osprey.

Then, we'll call the guys w/ the white jackets! LOL

G
GDBrown
troutdude said:
I'm not sure. You'll have to ask the Osprey.

Then, we'll call the guys w/ the white jackets! LOL

You've been reading too much Mcmanus lately! I really identify with the bikes and fishing poles!!!!!

troutdude
troutdude
Hogwash. One can NEVER read too much McManus! A dose of Pat keeps the Psychiatrist away!!!

G
GDBrown
troutdude said:
Hogwash. One can NEVER read too much McManus! A dose of Pat keeps the Psychiatrist away!!!

That is soooo true, I have heard on good authority that laughter is the best medicine..... (just don't make me give up my Advil!)

GD