Best lure you ever owned?

DOKF
DOKF
Troutski said:
The cool thing about this lure is you can add a few penny's inside the U shape it adds weight to get the lure deeper when trolling and it doesn't change the action. Additionally the copper from the coins leaves a sent trail of copper.. the fish are attracted by this...

Chuck
Interesting. How do you keep the penny in place?

S
SparkyofSoCal
Reading through this has been fun. I started in my mind with a gold cast master and now it has changed maybe 10 times.

Reactions: Grant22
Grant22
Grant22
Cedonulli said:
What gave you more fish under many circumstances than anything else? Im talking for trout. For me, the all time best is a small bright yellow rooster tail spinner. Second place was the old super duper. Do they still make those?
The good old rainbow trout pattern rapala countdown never seems to fail, I like the smaller sinking version but any of them work. Caught this monster rainbow on one.

• A609EDDD-D838-4396-A6F1-A0B614DCFE12.jpeg
tight_lines&_full_beers
tight_lines&_full_beers
Cedonulli said:
What gave you more fish under many circumstances than anything else? Im talking for trout. For me, the all time best is a small bright yellow rooster tail spinner. Second place was the old super duper. Do they still make those?
1/8 oz. white rooster tail.

Troutski
Troutski
DOKF said:
Interesting. How do you keep the penny in place?
The shape of the lure is like U shape, like a superduper. You can bend the "U" open and closed to fit as much weight as you need. The use this technique in Yellowstone lake to get the lure down quickly...

Chuck